Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
You could probably count on one hand the number of Disney Vlogger/Influencers that Disney gives a rip about and see's value in keeping them around - and they will continue to do so - regardless of if there is an AP or Key (and frankly - those vloggers were buying tickets to generate content when there was no key).

Here is a great tip - if your income/livelihood/family support DEPENDS on a corporation keeping a program going that they publicly complain about as it is a loss - then maybe you need to reevaluate your choices and get a real fucking job.

Better tip - if in using said program - you continually shit on the company - bitch - moan - and generate negative publicity - might be time to get a real fucking job.

Another Tip - don't publicly absue the program and break the rules - and make it a feather in your cap that you get away with since they are not enforcing the rules. Maybe don't make abusing the program the lynchpin in your entire money making scheme. Or get a real fucking job.

In short - get a real fucking job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
The Disney v-logging business has become dog eat dog…something Katie has first hand experience with. RIP Binky.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

MonicaW42

VIP Member
I’m only putting this out here so KT can’t cry victim about Vegas. Before KT even mentioned Vegas and her bday I posted on my social media (some ppl here saw it) that I had a death in my family there. My Moms relative had a living trust and left everything to her and my youngest son. I’m here for moral support to my Mom but also I’m a licensed realtor for Az/Ca and he had a ton of property and franchises. One of those being a place Blab goes to. Better hope it’s not one of his because I’ll have you booted. So I’m here all week for business so she can’t cry Tattle Peeps are stalking her. I’ll be coming here a lot more now that my son has an interest. So there’s that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

esc2476

Chatty Member
The good news is that if YouTube does not work out, KT can go do something easier......like nursing.

Thread title-

Best Life and Beyond #55 - The Good News is that if YouTube does not work out, KT can go do something easier......like nursing

• Haha
Reactions: 48