Best Life and Beyond #54 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - don’t send these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One reason that vloggers don't contribute as much to the average daily spend by Disneyland guests is because there's no dollar amount when you pay with your dignity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yes but here’s the thing, some of us…actually most of us do not abuse our pass. I have the Dream and my pass expires 8/28..I would go 2 times a month tops…maybe 3 on long weekends and each time I drop a good $200 on food and maybe $100 on merch and damn popcorn buckets! Also, each time we go it’s another $40 for two Genie+ but honestly the issue are these stupid vloggers. Disney needs to ban this tit from the parks. They abuse it, especially BLAB and FB. I’m moving back to the East Coast this Oct (currently live in Irvine) and we are going to get WDW annual passes…cheaper and more parks. Even if we go 4 long weekends out of the year. I don’t know, I guess to me I feel blessed and life will not stop, just redirect. I’m curious to learn more about the stats behind “unfavorable attendance mix” or whatever that statement was.
Our AP’s (still called that at WDW) expired in March and we did not renew - we probably will get them again next year.

We usually use 20-25 park days a year with passes, which for us works out to something like $35-$40 a day. We eat two meals (or a lunch then a late light snack, purchase some occasional merchandise, and usually 5 nights at a Disney resort (The rest are at Swan/Dolphin, or a Hotel Plaza Boulevard property ). Adding up our spending for Disney, we are right around $10,000 for the length on the passes. I’d be willing to bet BLOB spends half that or less for their low budget garbage (at Disneyland…I’m sure their WDW stays are a bit more). THEY are the type of people that are ruining the west coast passes for everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Our AP’s (still called that at WDW) expired in March and we did not renew - we probably will get them again next year.

We usually use 20-25 park days a year with passes, which for us works out to something like $35-$40 a day. We eat two meals (or a lunch then a late light snack, purchase some occasional merchandise, and usually 5 nights at a Disney resort (The rest are at Swan/Dolphin, or a Hotel Plaza Boulevard property ). Adding up our spending for Disney, we are right around $10,000 for the length on the passes. I’d be willing to bet BLOB spends half that or less for their low budget garbage (at Disneyland…I’m sure their WDW stays are a bit more). THEY are the type of people that are ruining the west coast passes for everyone else.
If you can get them... WDW is only selling the pixie right now.. I don't see them opening up dale for other passes again.

Reactions: 12
Catching up on some posts this morning and I can tell what Spencer was busy doing last night 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If you can get them... WDW is only selling the pixie right now.. I don't see them opening up dale for other passes again.
They briefly sold them again in June, but we expect they wI’ll be available again. Since we are empty nesters, the weekday only actually kind of works for us, so we will see.

Reactions: 11
watching Adam the Woo's birthday video i was reminded he said he was going to spend summer's in california because of the florida humidity, but he can't do that because of BLAB. if he had done that to them they would be on a crusade against him

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Yesterday at DL, we walked by one of the stores w that Gucci shirt in it and one of my older kids said “omg that is HORRIBLE. WHO WOULD WEAR THAT?!” And I gave them a look 👀 and they said KT?! and I just stared 👀 and they screamed SPENCER OMG NO. OH GOD

😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
My fiance is sitting on the couch working while I have the livestream going on the TV, he looked over at me and said "....who CARES what texture of food this lady likes?! Are there people watching this non ironically?!"
Most of us are!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Spencer was there, but he didn’t appear on camera. He was beating Teri at “zapping the trolls” or whatever and KT could see him, but not even a “well hello everybody”. I’ll go with my original speculation, too drunk to be on camera. Who wouldn’t be after listening to KT witch about Magic Keys all day?
Just my 2 cents, but Disney could easily divide the day for pass holders. They could have a morning or evening reservation. If they want all day, that takes 2 of the reservations they can hold. Not that complicated with the Magicband technology they use now.
I’ve said for a long time that Magic Kingdom in WDW needs 2 sessions everyday. I’d be thrilled to go for 5 hours with even 1/3 lower crowds. Disney should really just hire me to solve all their problems Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So I am only a Mom of three and an early childhood educator for over 20 years. We have VERY humid and hot weather where we live. Now I’m questioning basic rules we always followed. It was always fluids for dehydration and snacks (specific snacks) for low blood sugar. Was the child complaining to them of dry mouth? Not crying tears? Dark or no urine? Dizzy? Headache? Thank goodness KT the nurse said SNACKS help an electrolyte imbalance and was able to stabilize them and get them to first aid. If only one of their cm besties was nearby and could get first aid on property. My only hope out of this is that they caught it on video so Disney can use this for training purposes. Lastly, can anyone recall a single sip of water ever being taken by these two? Just one tiny sip from a bottle they brought in to the park????
There’s a THOUSAND percent chance that she has the most expensive hydro flask covered with Disney stickers that she knocks over in quiet situations 😂😂😂

They made $39. If they weren’t such terrible people
I would almost feel sorry for them.
Made $39 with 650 people watching

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.