Best Life and Beyond #54 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - don’t send these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a person who lives Seattle adjacent, she's definitely not wanted here. She couldn't afford to live up here, unless it was on the streets. So if KKKT is reading this, stay your dirty racist ass in Irvine or wherever you claim to be from. Seattle is full and we don't like racists. Move to Idaho for that tit.
What's a 1 bedroom run in Seattle? 1600. A month now or more?

Reactions: 2
So Spencer was there, but he didn’t appear on camera. He was beating Teri at “zapping the trolls” or whatever and KT could see him, but not even a “well hello everybody”. I’ll go with my original speculation, too drunk to be on camera. Who wouldn’t be after listening to KT witch about Magic Keys all day?
Just my 2 cents, but Disney could easily divide the day for pass holders. They could have a morning or evening reservation. If they want all day, that takes 2 of the reservations they can hold. Not that complicated with the Magicband technology they use now.
I’ve said for a long time that Magic Kingdom in WDW needs 2 sessions everyday. I’d be thrilled to go for 5 hours with even 1/3 lower crowds. Disney should really just hire me to solve all their problems Lol
My first thought when I discovered Spence wasn't on wasn't that he was at work. I don't think he wanted to deal with people asking about the "unfavorable mix" live. Spence can be very defensive when questioned about passholders, even more so when asked about vloggers. I only watched clips on Tattle last night, but Katie was scared. I've also seen clips from their Magic Key video, but it was clear Spence is also scared. I didn't watch, but apparently Dylan said he wouldn't be buying regular tickets if keys go away.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Best Life and Beyond Disneyland Hack: BE the hack.

My first thought when I discovered Spence wasn't on wasn't that he was at work. I don't think he wanted to deal with people asking about the "unfavorable mix" live.
Same. I think it was the "I want nothing to do with that" night of the Patreon/livestream night. Someone else mentioned it... I think he was listening to KT go on about it all day already and was done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Best Life and Beyond Disneyland Hack: The park doesn't feel as crowded when nobody wants to be associated with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Same. I think it was the "I want nothing to do with that" night of the Patreon/livestream night. Someone else mentioned it... I think he was listening to KT go on about it all day already and was done.
This is exactly what I was thinking. Perhaps even a little fighting going on between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought the question was about period hacks, not Disneyland hacks. I must be going deaf.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Best Life and Beyond Disneyland Hack: The heavier you are, the faster your Splash Mountain log drops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This is exactly what I was thinking. Perhaps even a little fighting going on between them.
You're giving me tingles thinking about this. :ROFLMAO: Oh to be a fly on the wall in that place and see what really goes on off camera. Given the stench that has to be coming from there, I'm sure I'd blend in easily with the other flies.

Best Life and Beyond Disneyland Hack: The heavier you are, the faster your Splash Mountain log drops.
You said log d..... nevermind. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Best Life and Beyond Disneyland Hack: Fuel rod stations are a great place to pick up something a couple inches long that will give you just enough of a charge to get you through the day. Also, you can get something to increase your phone's battery life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.