Best Life and Beyond #54 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - don’t send these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else eagerly waiting for Aug 25th? I cant wait for the meltdown that is sure to happen.
giphy-15.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The good news is that if YouTube does not work out, KT can go do something easier......like nursing.

Thread title-

Best Life and Beyond #55 - The Good News is that if YouTube does not work out, KT can go do something easier......like nursing

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I didn’t watch their Summer video but did it have ANY tips for beating the heat? We’ve been in DL the past couple of days and it’s honestly been miserable.😂😂 Scorching. I wanted to squeeze in just one more trip before school starts and I was reminded why we NEVER go in august. Those cooling towels and nuun tablets are saving our lives, quite literally. We left when it got hot on the first day but on the second day we did splash mtn (even w a poncho it cooled me down), pirates and shopping in stores when it got too hot.
Have they ever EVER given us tips on how to navigate anybting (besides taking a nap in the grand cal when it’s hot) 😂.

The good news is that if YouTube does not work out, KT can go do something easier......like nursing.
This needs to be the next thread title 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I didn’t watch their Summer video but did it have ANY tips for beating the heat? We’ve been in DL the past couple of days and it’s honestly been miserable.😂😂 Scorching. I wanted to squeeze in just one more trip before school starts and I was reminded why we NEVER go in august. Those cooling towels and nuun tablets are saving our lives, quite literally. We left when it got hot on the first day but on the second day we did splash mtn (even w a poncho it cooled me down), pirates and shopping in stores when it got too hot.
Have they ever EVER given us tips on how to navigate anybting (besides taking a nap in the grand cal when it’s hot) 😂.

This needs to be the next thread title 😂😂😂
I'll edit my post-thanks for the idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There’s a THOUSAND percent chance that she has the most expensive hydro flask covered with Disney stickers that she knocks over in quiet situations 😂😂😂

Made $39 with 650 people watching
Well to be fair 425 were probably trolls 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Seeing the colour of her nail polish last night gave me an idea 🤔 Thanks Lalo as I stole/borrowed from your picture and video.

37C31B19-2ACE-4139-A713-31DD8373A488.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m still laughing at the Haunted Mansion is 2 years older than me and KT looking for a hole to crawl into 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
i see last night's live stream was a disaster as usual by how much the thread grew since yesterday

assuming they leave to vegas tomorrow? that should be an entertaining trainwreck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Didn't she once asked Spencer if he ever seen Walt Disney, not realizing he died before Spencer was born?
Yes she did. Disney died year I was born. She’s a moron to be such a huge Disney fan

California, Colorado and Arizona weed is *chefs kiss*, NM is newly legal and not good so far.
Don’t you put that bad juju on Arizona. We don’t want them 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.