Best Life and Beyond #54 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - don’t send these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they assisted in another medical emergency 😩and KT now loves sound of kids laughing. What a fucktard.
So I am only a Mom of three and an early childhood educator for over 20 years. We have VERY humid and hot weather where we live. Now I’m questioning basic rules we always followed. It was always fluids for dehydration and snacks (specific snacks) for low blood sugar. Was the child complaining to them of dry mouth? Not crying tears? Dark or no urine? Dizzy? Headache? Thank goodness KT the nurse said SNACKS help an electrolyte imbalance and was able to stabilize them and get them to first aid. If only one of their cm besties was nearby and could get first aid on property. My only hope out of this is that they caught it on video so Disney can use this for training purposes. Lastly, can anyone recall a single sip of water ever being taken by these two? Just one tiny sip from a bottle they brought in to the park????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Are you in Southern California? Maybe the Tatties can make a trip happen.
That makes it worse because, yes, I am about 45 minutes away tops LOL. I keep thinking, "I live here and can't even go." That is life I guess!

Reactions: 10
You know her ass will be going through the drive thru when this stream is over!
I think that’s why she ended it so quickly! That or she doesn’t give a crap about her “besties” and wants to make sure she only gives them exactly one hour of her precious time. Or both.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Disney please end it all for these vloggers! Especially BLAB! Their YouTube "career" would plummet faster than KT could say,"bye Felicia"!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.