Best Life and Beyond #54 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - don’t send these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is literally just blabbing and making no sense..$40 bucks for this! SMH!
She's now jealous of someone who works at Mc Donalds. Will she get a job there now?? 😂
5E6E6C3F-BCB4-46C8-9AE1-ECCC2371CB2C.jpeg

I forget who originally post this beauty! I saved it to my phone 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
A girl in her 30's in a loving relationship and happy should not look like she barely functions. Her demeanor and appearance screams bored, uninterested, lazy and tired. Like she just doesn't care about her "business" or the customers. If the stans can't see that, there's no hope for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Did she ever say where Spencer is? Passed out after drowning his sorrows over Magic Keys?
She said he was doing stuff nearby, I thought? Finishing something up, but she didn’t want to leave people waiting any longer? Got the impression he was nearby, because she said he’d just put headphones on.

Gold!! She looked like she wanted to die of shame 😂🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The stans want Katie to move to Oregon, but Katie wants to move to Seattle.

View attachment 1489609
As a person who lives Seattle adjacent, she's definitely not wanted here. She couldn't afford to live up here, unless it was on the streets. So if KKKT is reading this, stay your dirty racist ass in Irvine or wherever you claim to be from. Seattle is full and we don't like racists. Move to Idaho for that tit.

Reactions: 22
Katie wouldn’t be Katie without more Fuckery ! Sure Jan 🙄
View attachment 1487982
Ugh! I so want to blast her with this post but she blocked me on IG haha…such a witch

Exactly. I'm also a Magic Key holder and instead of complaining or being mad, I'm enjoying as much time as I have left to go to the parks. Then again I'm not making a living off of a theme park.
Same here! I’m squeezing every last bit out. Even going for an hour or two (not at closing) on week nights even if it’s just to hear the sounds of it all. It’s a pass, tit will be back, redirect….way more tit in life to witch about. Even OA posted that it is not the end of the world…but they also have a great channel lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know some of us are Magic Key Holders and while we would like to renew/or upgrade, we also recognize Disney is a corporation and Magic Key Holders like BLAB are part of the problem. The cost of entry for them is less then $15 each time or less with the amount they’ve gone. See my numbers post a couple threads back. Disney would prefer that number to be $250, which is what some people do pay for a day because just a moment in Disneyland changes everyone’s life! It is a once in a lifetime thing for so many. We do not take it for granted for that reason!

All of us love Disneyland and we respect the cast members that help make the magic happen. I am in a very lucky group because I got Enchant in May so I can make reservations through May 2023. If they released Dream again, I’d upgrade just to have that parking. As some of you may know I live in Utah so the Enchant worked well for me. I also have not had any issue with the reservation system. I can book 4 reservations, I usually go once a month for 2 days each time. I spend money on hotels, parking, food & merch, so I’m the ideal consumer Disney prefers in their parks.

Not sure what the parks will do but I know the unfavorable mix is vloggers like BLAB that get into the parks super cheap because of the pass. They wanna make more money off it and take a cut of the superchats the Disney vloggers get! Katie and Spencer would get on that class action Dream Key lawsuit if it won in a heartbeat.
Yes but here’s the thing, some of us…actually most of us do not abuse our pass. I have the Dream and my pass expires 8/28..I would go 2 times a month tops…maybe 3 on long weekends and each time I drop a good $200 on food and maybe $100 on merch and damn popcorn buckets! Also, each time we go it’s another $40 for two Genie+ but honestly the issue are these stupid vloggers. Disney needs to ban this tit from the parks. They abuse it, especially BLAB and FB. I’m moving back to the East Coast this Oct (currently live in Irvine) and we are going to get WDW annual passes…cheaper and more parks. Even if we go 4 long weekends out of the year. I don’t know, I guess to me I feel blessed and life will not stop, just redirect. I’m curious to learn more about the stats behind “unfavorable attendance mix” or whatever that statement was.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.