Best Life and Beyond #54 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - don’t send these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she had French fries in the house and an air fryer, then she said she had "half a mind" to Doordash some McDonalds fries. That's exactly the reason she will never be successful. She is all about that instant gratification, and isn't willing to put work in if it isn't EXACTLY what she wants.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Katie just ranted that she wants to be older and that she has been comparing herself to her peers lately. "Maybe my 40s will be better."
When she's in her 40s and Spencer is in his 60s will they still be going to DL every other day and bitching about everything there or will the Disney phase have finally passed? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What is wrong with her?? She keeps doing these stupid reactions to the stans’ mundane comments about food and other boring stuff… “What!?” “Crazy!” “My mind is blown right now”. Everything is getting a “What!?” comment from her. Seriously, she is so effing fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

KT is the kinda girl that'll add extra sugar syrup and cheese foam to her boba but she'll only order diet coke. Stop lying to yourself girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah KT we know - you don't like any food if you can't dump cheese on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Noooooooooooooo. I went to college in Oregon, married someone from Oregon, and am looking forward to moving back there. The last thing I need are the giant backpackers there waddling around filming. They'd love the Pig 'n Pancake chain though.
Don't come back. Homeless everywhere. Cars broke into all the time. Down town portland is a ghost town. Loyde center mall is pretty much empty. Homeless spend all day stealing and doing meth.. turning in bottles and cans all day. I hate it here. And way over priced for a sewer.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So she's been talking about food for about 20mins ... at least it's on brand for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My fiance is sitting on the couch working while I have the livestream going on the TV, he looked over at me and said "....who CARES what texture of food this lady likes?! Are there people watching this non ironically?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.