Best Life and Beyond #52 Why won’t Katie release Binky’s Autopsy details? What are they hiding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kt not saying genital and instead nodding to Spencer and saying “your worst nightmare” had me laughing SO HARD

They both have full size backpacks. FOR WHAT?! They eat everything in the park. They wear the same things over and over. They clearly don’t carry battery packs for the amount of “needing to charge our phones” they do. They don’t give out fun things to fans and they are always drinking DIZNEYCOKESTARLITE or alcohol.
What could they possibly be carrying???
KT's security woobie, aka her hoodie, a 12 piece bucket of fried chicken, 3 churros, and the bones of Binky.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
KT should do herself a favor and quit frying her hair with that bleach
Yeah it looks worse in person. It really looks like straw from behind. She needs a deep conditioning repair treatment, new dye job, and a hair cut. It is completely damaged.... just like her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Kt not saying genital and instead nodding to Spencer and saying “your worst nightmare” had me laughing SO HARD

They both have full size backpacks. FOR WHAT?! They eat everything in the park. They wear the same things over and over. They clearly don’t carry battery packs for the amount of “needing to charge our phones” they do. They don’t give out fun things to fans and they are always drinking DIZNEYCOKESTARLITE or alcohol.
What could they possibly be carrying???
You *know* they are gonna do a "What's in our bag?" vlog like tech vloggers do, just to satisfy all the talk over here 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You *know* they are gonna do a "What's in our bag?" vlog like tech vloggers do, just to satisfy all the talk over here 🤣
The reveal will be disappointing, its just a giant jug of cheese balls from costco

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If someone could photoshop her into this I'd be grateful - I really need to learn to do this!

1659656703493.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope when her head gets so fat, causing her Minnie ears to pop off under pressure, ricochet off the Columbia, and hit Spencer in the balls... one of our local tattlers is there to catch it on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.