Best Life and Beyond #44 The Lyin, The Witch, and the Covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol. I can do that however it’s from my IG. I need to black out info re my handle. I’m currently at work. I’ve got the receipt and I can prove it. Just FYI, it’s not very juicy. Mostly she was blaming Daphne for leading these boards and l when I asked how Adam felt about that, that’s when she said “Adam is just as bad iin my opinion”

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She should take her own advice and stop depending on subscribers for money. As everyone else has said, take a step back, seek out a therapist, and maybe persue some other kind of employment (misting obviously isn’t for you since you don’t believe in masks or the pandemic)
Also completely unrelated but I’m a designer clothing snob and she’s wearing a $170 aviator nation hoodie in their video last night

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Was it Pixar Chuck that said an egg was thrown at him while walking that route? 🤣 🤣

What gangbangers do you know that throw bleeping eggs? As Spencer would say, "it's no joke"
We should have our tattle meetup at Ponderosa Park;) :ROFLMAO: I will rent the bounce house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
My favourite part was when Anaheim PD told them: “you don’t belong here” 🤣🤣
Is it just me or does this come off as extremely racist. The comments about gangs and the projects and the comment about YOU DONT BELONG HERE.. I took that as if to say, you WHITE people don’t belong here. Seriously, wow!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I happen to agree with Spencer and Katie about how bad Anaheim is.

One time when I was eight years old, my parents and I were leaving a movie theater in Anaheim and walking down an alley to our car and a mugger came up to us and demanded my dad's wallet and my mom's pearls. When my dad resisted, the mugger shot and killed both of them.

I vowed right then and there that I would avenge their deaths by growing up to become a justice-seeking, crime-fighting vigilante. I typically do so under the cover of a disguise, so as not to reveal my true identity.

And while I do have many handy crime-fighting tools at my disposal at all times, I typically only use one method of attack: throwing eg-

oh no I've probably said too much

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I don’t believe this for one second. If it were true, surely they’d still be friends with Adam. But it’s clear they are not which is evidence the situation was negative.

They are such frauds it’s infuriating.

How about they just say nothing? Just not talk about it? Just leave it be? Why shovel all the bullshit and lies?

In their livestream they said they can’t afford to go to WDW because plane tickets are so expensive, even if they don’t go till fall. Now, I don’t know if there’s something I’m missing but it looks to be about $500 to fly Delta from LA to Orlando in the fall.

The two home owning, living their best lives, full time content creators can’t afford a $500 plane ticket for their business?

Frauds.
it’s called Google KT. We can fact check your BS.

Reactions: 21
Goodnight everyone.

Well don’t you worry BLAB, we’re working as hard as possible to make sure you two NEVER have to to back to disgusting anaheim and it’s shithole theme parks again!

Spencer mentioned that they lived close to Ponderosa Park - so about 2.5 miles from Disneyland.

View attachment 1398363

View attachment 1398364

I have walked down Harbor Blvd and West St during the day and at night many times. I have stayed on and off property. I have parked on and off property. I have visited the Anaheim Convention Center many times. Not once did I feel unsafe.
It was on hasten and gene Autry way. ATW recently did a video on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok, so new to TTL and OMG! Last night I was pissing in my pants. What brought me here you ask? Well it all started with a IG story of the DLnews and ITM article of these two grifters...whom btw I use to watch during the pandemic but was quickly turned off by them.

THEN one day I saw Silly Putty KT at Hungry Bear and she and her dining buddies were annoying as all hell and then she cut me off to get a table large enough for her ass and gave me the nastiest look. She then said in her snarky voice, we need this table to view the Columbia. Then she proceeded to cackle the entire time with Dense and Checkbook Charlie and some other a-holes! SOOO how excited was I to see that after the "COUGH-GATE" they were finally being exposed.

Then of course, I went down the rabbit hole Reddit and then here....And might I am pleased with this new form of entertainment. Now for the real feel - I think they are despicable humans, racist, grifting, rotund humans. I am a long time AP holder and these two put me in a very bad mood. I am joining the cause to get these ass wipes banned from the park. They suck, all you are great and let's take them down (in a non-physical but cyber way)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Also, for “influencers” who want to get sponsored and work with Disney brands so desperately (like, super desperate) you’d think they’d realize that tit talking the city of Anaheim is the absolute dumbest thing you can do. Anaheim and Disney are in bed together. Disney pours so much money into this city it’s insane. Not just the resort but they do a lot for schools, parks, city projects, scholarships, etc etc. So maybe if you wanna get some Disney $$, don’t be a dumbass and call their whole city unsafe. Stupid.
I'm convinced they no longer want to be a part of the Anaheim or California anymore. It's very clear they want to live in Florida. Florida can have them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Is it just me or does this come off as extremely racist. The comments about gangs and the projects and the comment about YOU DONT BELONG HERE.. I took that as if to say, you WHITE people don’t belong here. Seriously, wow!
The "projects" comment tipped the scale of racist...first of all I am developer of affordable housing in Cali and Anaheim...the term projects just shows how old Dense is. I mean the f'ing 60's & 70's called and want their derogatory term back! Also, F them....they couldn't be more racist with that entire commentary. I live in Irvine not far from them and Anacrapa...I hope I run into her jiggle jiggle gut ass and say oh nooooo Irvine has grifters, we aren't safe...we are moving :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm convinced they no longer want to be a part of the Anaheim or California anymore. It's very clear they want to live in Florida. Florida can have them.
For the last time They are not wanted here!!! We have our own scummy grifters that won't go away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.