Best Life and Beyond #44 The Lyin, The Witch, and the Covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scared White People Part I (tit theres more?!?)

Funny how Spencer said the parking problems are because of gang members…..what I read on this article it’s because of more people owning cars. I didn’t see anything about gang members LOL
3185A338-CF1F-436D-A29F-31254C776C8C.jpeg
5033A86B-A64E-42F8-A55F-C6388E2AA1BE.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Somewhere of their 92k subs, there's a pure hearted person considering dropping $10 or $40 to become a Bestie that has NO IDEA that this racism is what is paywalled. I sure hope that they see these edits that come out of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This is an abomination! Coconut rice and “enchiladas”??? GTFOH! This plate makes Tortilla Joe’s look like 5 star authentic Mexican cuisine.
Coconut is sweet to go with her refined carbs. She loves her carbs and sugar.

Every sentence has the word I in it. ME ME ME is all she can talk about. Meditation? :LOL: :ROFLMAO: What friends does she talk to? The stans who will feed her narcissism? Dylan and Charlie? Just another set of lies and BS for attention.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They just went on and on about the vicious Anaheim gangs and how they ALL amicably broke the lease. Is Spence calling Daphne a liar??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She needs serious medical attention instead of airing out her laundry on IG. If you're depressed and sick to your stomach, Katie, being online isn't helping. Go get help.
She is just sick to her stomach because she got caught and it spread out there and it is interfering with her little desired "business" plan.

That looks like a bigfoot turd.
After he ate a churro..........................

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Spencer keeps complaining about her cough. 🤣

View attachment 1398190
Still coughing into those alligator hands I see. Yes lookin like a goddess right there indeed.

Dear Best Life Besties and Super Besties (ONLY),

If you are having trouble accessing the link from the Patreon page, please try there below one.

***Screenshot Protect from Katie: Katie & Spencer broke their sublease with Adam the Woo and abruptly ruined his 2021 Thanksgiving.***

As a reminder, this is a private session for those that have paid their July tithes ($10 or $40) aka Respect the hustle and pay up if you want to dance at the jamboree!

***Screenshot Protect from Katie: Katie & Spencer broke their sublease with Adam the Woo and abruptly ruined his 2021 Thanksgiving.***

Additionally, tonight is not a Twins night. So please be respectful of Cheryl, Amy, Diane, Alejandro, Briony, Madison, Sylvia, Michelle, Danielle, Danielle's Mom, Kadie, Dan, Jeffry, and do NOT use their names in the chat as it would not be courteous to cause a bunch of confusion.

Here's the link (Bestie's Only):

Fun Fact: Ross Ellis from "STOMP Out Bullying!" makes an annual salary of $164,000 (before her extra perks) which is equal to a year's worth of having 342 Super Besties. She deserves it all because her 9 hours a week of HelpChat hours has saved over 2,000 lives.
Sound sick for sure still. Symptomatic no matter WHAT it is should not be in public. Also, she is starting to have messy hair and looking crappier as the night goes on here!

Of course talking about the paying out the ending of the lease and doubling down on the gang crap is because more and more people know about what happened with Adam and this is just spin yet again. Man, they are so basic and obvious it is comical.

Also I forgot to mention that Katie and Spencer said, "There was just a dead body found in Anaheim over there!"

Now they are saying "This doesn't happen in Walt Disney World!"
https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/body-found-in-burning-car-near-disney-world/ Plenty of bodies found in and around WDW over the years.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello!

Newbie here and SOOOO glad KT sent me here. 😝This board is amazing and so true to who they are. At times I thought I was the only one that would think everything shared here - thank you for all the endless pages of info and proof. I have a huge beef with KT, but nothing will come out of it, but reading all your threads explained that she really is a user.

Thank again so much for all this great info!🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 40
We were just there in February. We stayed near Katella on Harbor for 5 nights. We walked the whole time, even at night. So did all the other tourists. We had no problems whatsoever (other than sore feet). We didn’t hide in the park until 2am though. We did see the street racers doing doughnuts one night. It was no big deal. They only stayed a minute.
Ok, I have to admit I'm jealous Spencer got to meet Snoop. Don't tell me he also got to smoke some sweet green with him too or I will implode.
I met Snoop years ago in Vegas. We even went into the same club. It was cool!

Also, for “influencers” who want to get sponsored and work with Disney brands so desperately (like, super desperate) you’d think they’d realize that tit talking the city of Anaheim is the absolute dumbest thing you can do. Anaheim and Disney are in bed together. Disney pours so much money into this city it’s insane. Not just the resort but they do a lot for schools, parks, city projects, scholarships, etc etc. So maybe if you wanna get some Disney $$, don’t be a dumbass and call their whole city unsafe. Stupid.
RIGHT and parts of that video should also be sent to Disney CEOs because that might actually get them to stop them from vlogging because it will hurt their bottom dollar.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I forgot to add, I’m very interested in what
KT says behind Paula‘s (McKenzie) back. Enquiring minds and all…

This was in reference to Dale & Paula’s IG post for them.TIA!

Reactions: 15
They just went on and on about the vicious Anaheim gangs and how they ALL amicably broke the lease. Is Spence calling Daphne a liar??
I don’t believe this for one second. If it were true, surely they’d still be friends with Adam. But it’s clear they are not which is evidence the situation was negative.

They are such frauds it’s infuriating.

How about they just say nothing? Just not talk about it? Just leave it be? Why shovel all the bullshit and lies?

In their livestream they said they can’t afford to go to WDW because plane tickets are so expensive, even if they don’t go till fall. Now, I don’t know if there’s something I’m missing but it looks to be about $500 to fly Delta from LA to Orlando in the fall.

The two home owning, living their best lives, full time content creators can’t afford a $500 plane ticket for their business?

Frauds.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
In case you're interested, this is what wikipedia has to say about crime in Anaheim....

In 2019, Anaheim reported 8 murders; given its population, this rate was lower than the average national rate by 17%. Reported rapes in the city are relatively uncommon as well, but have been increasing, along with the national average. Robbery (396 reported incidents) and aggravated assault (575 incidents) rank among the most frequent violent crimes in the city, though robbery rates are slightly less than the national average. 1,123 burglaries were reported, as well as 5,904 thefts and 1,231 car thefts. All three types of crime were below average.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@KingLlama

SHOTS FIRED! Katie just said Mountain Dew is not her favorite.
That is her way of responding to this, she can't deny liking the other items lol

meditate2.jpg

Scared White People Part I (tit theres more?!?)

👏 👏 👏 👏 When they are talking about the apartment in Anaheim and the police officer telling them "you don't belong here, what are you doing here?".......Are they saying Adam belonged there and is some sort of trash person? I can't keep up with these fairy tales they create!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
My favourite part was when Anaheim PD told them: “you don’t belong here” 🤣🤣
LIES LIES LIES!!! KT I have a DM from you when you were harassing me about following Griftbuster. You said Daphne was the lead in all of this Tattle stuff and you also said that ADAM WAS JUST AS BAD IN YOUR OPINION!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I don’t believe this for one second. If it were true, surely they’d still be friends with Adam. But it’s clear they are not which is evidence the situation was negative.

They are such frauds it’s infuriating.

How about they just say nothing? Just not talk about it? Just leave it be? Why shovel all the bullshit and lies?

In their livestream they said they can’t afford to go to WDW because plane tickets are so expensive, even if they don’t go till fall. Now, I don’t know if there’s something I’m missing but it looks to be about $500 to fly Delta from LA to Orlando in the fall.

The two home owning, living their best lives, full time content creators can’t afford a $500 plane ticket for their business?

Frauds.
It’s not true! You are right about that. I’ve got proof that there is absolutely nothing amicable between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.