Best Life and Beyond #44 The Lyin, The Witch, and the Covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she say "That complex that we worked at" and "This other girl that worked there"? These are apartments.

Was she prostituting there or something?
This may be how they met Pixar Charlie, he became a regular client of KTs and always made sure to tip her with a few Churros. Spencer was her pimp and then they had to flee because the Anaheim gangs wanted a percentage of their earnings ? She might have advertised with the promise of "the shriekiest ride in the wilderness".

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair, that is a very quiet street and I would NEVER walk down it alone and at night! It’s nice but i think there’s a lot of danger in walking around a city in the middle of the night.

this won’t pertain to any of their viewers tho, because I doubt they’d disrespect the CMs enough tostay so late that they’re walking back to their hotel at 2am!!

We should have our tattle meetup at Ponderosa Park;) :ROFLMAO: I will rent the bounce house.
I take the kids there every time we come to town and we’re early for the hotel, it’s awesome!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’m a white girl, born and raised in Los Angeles - and have been here my whole life. I count exactly 2 times that I felt unsafe in my 37 years here. I’m always aware of my surroundings and don’t walk anywhere at night alone (which are rules I apply to any place on this planet)

No shade to anyone from/living in Florida, but I’d rather live in California on its worst day, than Florida on its best.

duck these 2 racist dick farts

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My biggest takeaway from the past 24 hours is that I really, really wish I hadn't eaten at Tortilla Jo's when I visited Disneyland a few months ago.

I didn't know any better.

I do now.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
07051783-59E3-40D8-AB4A-AD75B1CA8C13.gif

Uber dropping off Spencer at the Anaheim Apartment they shared with Adam the Woo

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Dear blab,

Once you wake up from your slumber and begin reading here. Please remember that people of color are done with PR stunts which includes and not limited to:
- saying I'm not racist because my friend is **insert POC ethnicity here**
- saying I'm not racist because my **insert family member** is a person of color
- saying you participate in activities or spaces that are predominantly filled by people of color (graffiti art)
- liking margaritas and tacos also does not redeem you. That's a long standing trend that racism always hovers over. They want the food but not the people.
- saying you went to school that had a large POC population, just because you were near people doesn't mean you weren't afraid or accepted them

Before you go on a rampage on your socials. Please stop, think and just issue an apology for your racist comments yesterday. You may have tried to mask them as concern but the true feelings shine right through. This isn't cancel culture! This is consequences for your actions and comments.

Please don't double down and try to post a photo with your step dad or Magic Journeys. That would make everything worst optics wise. It will look like you are using them for their ethnicities.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I happen to agree with Spencer and Katie about how bad Anaheim is.

One time when I was eight years old, my parents and I were leaving a movie theater in Anaheim and walking down an alley to our car and a mugger came up to us and demanded my dad's wallet and my mom's pearls. When my dad resisted, the mugger shot and killed both of them.

I vowed right then and there that I would avenge their deaths by growing up to become a justice-seeking, crime-fighting vigilante. I typically do so under the cover of a disguise, so as not to reveal my true identity.

And while I do have many handy crime-fighting tools at my disposal at all times, I typically only use one method of attack: throwing eg-

oh no I've probably said too much
Fat batman, is that you ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I lived in the Anaheim/Orange/Garden Grove area in the early '90s across from the Crystal Cathedral. Granted its awhile back, but I never had any problems whatsoever! Like most places in the US, you do need some common sense - lock your doors at night, don't show valuables in your car, dont walk alone at night, but most importantly...don't call other people cunts and dicks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve followed ATW for a long time. Homie has lived in a van. Has lived in an RV. He’s not trash he just doesn’t splurge on his living locations. He’s spent tons of money on drones and filming equipment but I wouldn’t say he’s the type to throw down rent in an expensive area because that’s where he sleeps. He’s an explorer and spends his money on those experiences. If they were such great friends of adams they would’ve already known this about him.

last nights beyond racist tirade blows my mind. MOVE TO FLORIDA THEN WE DONT WANT YOU! I’ve walked that Westin walk. I’ve walked to toy story. I’ve shopped at that target. Anaheim isn’t dangerous. They should be banned for telling people how sorry they feel for them coming to Disneyland. IM SORRY? how do you go from we love Disneyland to I feel sorry you chose this hell hole for your vacation?

That is her way of responding to this, she can't deny liking the other items lol

View attachment 1399077

👏 👏 👏 👏 When they are talking about the apartment in Anaheim and the police officer telling them "you don't belong here, what are you doing here?".......Are they saying Adam belonged there and is some sort of trash person? I can't keep up with these fairy tales they create!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Was it Pixar Chuck that said an egg was thrown at him while walking that route? 🤣 🤣

What gangbangers do you know that throw bleeping eggs? As Spencer would say, "it's no joke"
KIDS. Kids throw eggs. They're scared of bleeping kids.
Probably because it is their matched emotional maturity age.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She should take her own advice and stop depending on subscribers for money. As everyone else has said, take a step back, seek out a therapist, and maybe persue some other kind of employment (misting obviously isn’t for you since you don’t believe in masks or the pandemic)
Also completely unrelated but I’m a designer clothing snob and she’s wearing a $170 aviator nation hoodie in their video last night
I’m guessing knock off because they only go to a size 14 XXL and that witch is way bigger than a 14. I own my own clothing line and store so recognize sizes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve followed ATW for a long time. Homie has lived in a van. Has lived in an RV. He’s not trash he just doesn’t splurge on his living locations. He’s spent tons of money on drones and filming equipment but I wouldn’t say he’s the type to throw down rent in an expensive area because that’s where he sleeps. He’s an explorer and spends his money on those experiences. If they were such great friends of adams they would’ve already known this about him.

last nights beyond racist tirade blows my mind. MOVE TO FLORIDA THEN WE DONT WANT YOU! I’ve walked that Westin walk. I’ve walked to toy story. I’ve shopped at that target. Anaheim isn’t dangerous. They should be banned for telling people how sorry they feel for them coming to Disneyland. IM SORRY? how do you go from we love Disneyland to I feel sorry you chose this hell hole for your vacation?
Their vile word spewing is just them talking to hear their own voices and then if they see one response that validates them, they are ON THAT TRAIN and burn every bridge in the process. Remember before they went to WDW and it was a horrible place. Then at WDW they did a W$W and it was talking tit about Disneyland? They hate whatever they aren’t profiting from at that moment.

Reactions: 22
They were sooooooooo close to making it through the night free and clear.

They seemed happy - the stans were happy - the "haters and trolls" were bored to tears. Got some of that sweet sweet superchat money!
Really the perfect night.

And then they just couldn't help themselves. They had to go on a looooong rant trying to defend themselves instead of just letting it roll by - they just couldn't resist it.

They ALWAYS make things worse when they try to defend themselves - without fail. Do something stupid - take a little heat - it fades away. But noooooooo - lets go off the rails - again.

So Close BLOB - So close.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.