Best Life and Beyond #4 365 Days a Year of Gluttony, Adultery, Soliciting, Fighting Gangs & Pajama Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my lanta!!! Lol..ok..she says she completed a makeup course long ago..I know this is NOT what they taught her! Does she not realize that dark bold brows make her appear masculine?? I used to work at MAC. If she had walked by my counter I would've sat her down in my chair and fixed that mess! Now I'll just laugh if she ever walks past me! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I keep wondering how a woman with that much makeup can look like a fat dude. She’s a freak show and he’s her “yes dear” of a spineless loser.

If they can vacation in Vegas after endless days in Disneyland and buy cake slices for $9.00 a slice they don’t need pity funds they have to beg for. They are gypsy grifters and how anyone contributes to their worthless life I’ll never understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG, How good would Disney Vloggers Survivor be, LOL.
I want to see all the vloggers/streamers in one of those big theme houses and they all compete in challenges. When they get eliminated they have to shut their channel down. Only one vlogger/streamer will win the rest will have to start putting in job applications.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No WHW last night.... maybe they figured they can get more $$$ on Thanksgiving??

Reactions: 4
My favorite about the most recent vlog is how they ate healthier or in Spencer's words trying keep things on the skinnier side and then were hell bent on finding a cake vending machine. The pieces of cake were huge and they each got a piece naturally. Yikes!

My favorite about the most recent vlog is how they ate healthier or in Spencer's words trying keep things on the skinnier side and then were hell bent on finding a cake vending machine. The pieces of cake were huge and they each got a piece naturally. Yikes!
Also Spencer had a beer with his cake. Who does that? Yuck

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Also Spencer had a beer with his cake. Who does that? Yuck
These are trash people, simplest way to put it. Ghetto ass, fake trash people.

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all 🦃

Reactions: 6
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

This year I am personally thankful that I am employed, have the skill set to change a tire, and don’t have to wake up next to Katie + Pixar Charlie peeping through my window.

I hope everyone has a great day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
In their Vegas video when they are in Sweet Sin, Spencer does a rip off of Justin Scarred's narration style at 22:36

Reactions: 11
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here. You have all restored my faith in the fact that there are still good people out there with common sense and a moral compass.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In their Vegas video when they are in Sweet Sin, Spencer does a rip off of Justin Scarred's narration style at 22:36
Haven't seen the video, but Spence tries to be Justin all the time. He once started doing a regular Justin quote, in the voice Justin does it in, buy stopped mid way. Then it was just an awkward pause before Spence carried on. I remember wondering why he didn't edit it out.

I keep wondering how a woman with that much makeup can look like a fat dude. She’s a freak show and he’s her “yes dear” of a spineless loser.

If they can vacation in Vegas after endless days in Disneyland and buy cake slices for $9.00 a slice they don’t need pity funds they have to beg for. They are gypsy grifters and how anyone contributes to their worthless life I’ll never understand.
That's what I always said they are gypsy grifters.....just beg for money...but the funny part is they do nothing fun they are in Vegas doing nothing exciting eating at a cafe .... They just take takebit don't give back...

Reactions: 5
That's what I always said they are gypsy grifters.....just beg for money...but the funny part is they do nothing fun they are in Vegas doing nothing exciting eating at a cafe .... They just take takebit don't give back...
Haven't watched this one, but it seems most of their Vegas vlogs are really just them eating, or Spence eating. Maybe some pool time here and there

Reactions: 3
How odd that KT would share this when she and Spencer took a last minute trip to Vegas the week of Thanksgiving away from their families with obviously no plan for content 🤷‍♀️

Anyways…Hope everyone here has a great Turkey Day 🦃

512443E3-A218-4FC9-8C97-769D98E42B2E.jpeg

How odd that KT would share this when she and Spencer took a last minute trip to Vegas the week of Thanksgiving away from their families with obviously no plan for content 🤷‍♀️

Anyways…Hope everyone here has a great Turkey Day 🦃
Operation Avoid The Woo took precedent over exploiting the niece in a Thanksgiving thumbnail.

Reactions: 12
I can't bring myself to watch the Vegas Vlogs.
The thought of Spencer's wrinkly old Grandad Body in a pool turns me right off my food.
He's got bigger tits than most woman.

• Haha
  • Sick