Best Life and Beyond #31 In efforts to escape The Woo, Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons flee to BU!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kid just reminded me that when we met Dylan at DL a few weeks ago he said “I’m meeting with some friends to film some content” and the next day it was a video featuring BLAB. ANYONE who watched TPO knows BLAB so if he would’ve said “I’m meeting kt and Spence them it would’ve been a way to market their page too”. 😂😂 I guess their friends aren’t really into them that much either.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
you get a vague promise of a movie night with them and access to purchase exclusive terrible merchandise
Yeah, about that - what exactly are they going to do - plaster their logo on something that isn't black. Cause nothing I love more than wearing a black hoodie in the sun! I mean - WTF - clearly they gave it ZERO thought. And you would think for $40 bucks they would give some merch away - but no - grifters gonna grift.

Why did they stop wearing their merch?
I suspect they may have been gently warned - since it's not a great look - being plastered in your own merch - talking to a camera - trying to get people to buy said merch - at the park - where it's a clear violation of the T&C.

Making it really hard for people to look the other way with their shenanigans.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
They have strict standards for the brands they choose to rep on their channel.
Nah - I hear KT isn't a "fan" of whoever manages their Social Media.

Side note - what a dipshit move to NOT send free merch to there most dedicated stans - those halfwits would wear it to the park and give them free advertising. How stupid do you have to be to not see this? Oh... that's right - they just want to TAKE peoples money - not - you know - spend it on the channel - the ENTIRE PURPOSE of patreon.

Nah - these grifters just want people to pay their bills.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Nah - I hear KT isn't a "fan" of whoever manages their Social Media.

Side note - what a dipshit move to NOT send free merch to there most dedicated stans - those halfwits would wear it to the park and give them free advertising. How stupid do you have to be to not see this? Oh... that's right - they just want to TAKE peoples money - not - you know - spend it on the channel - the ENTIRE PURPOSE of patreon.

Nah - these grifters just want people to pay their bills.
They are Takers. In no reality will they ever be anything less than takers. Narcissists are like that. All giving is only to make themselves look better. They suck the positive energy out of friends, family, colleagues and now viewers. The stans aren’t far behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Right...I mean, send them anything...even a sticker would be nice:sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh that update had ZERO to do with the "besties" - they were/are reading here and think that would keep the dogs back.

Rest assured - if they were not reading here - and doing things to "spite" us they would have even LESS content (and worse) and Engauge even less.

Their besties should be paying us. If tattle goes away - they have ZERO motivation to do more than the bare minimum.

Which is ironic because before KT took a dump on the columbia and flushed their channel - they were doing OK - probably would already be at 100K.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The merch website is trash. All the product photos are fake. Logos are just photoshopped 😂

View attachment 1313516
Yea - even the website/print on demand place I use (for myself but they have a whole merch store for this tit) does actual mockups with embroidery (not what these cheap grifters are using) and models.

As a mater of fact -that mock up is a good example - that's all they sell is the cheapest screen printed tit you can get. More $$$ for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When I got home from Fantasmic I told my family, hey losers, I am SPENT. I need to unwind, unplug and recuperate my creative energies, please lower your expectations of me because I've got real Big Fella vibes. Then I proceeded to lock the door to my bedroom and let my husband take care of everything for 4 days. Now I feel like I have the energy to proceed with life, here KT I did this "work" for you! You're welcome bestie!!

Let me tell my boss that too...hey I was at fantasmic and I'm spent, I need to unwind I won't be working for next few days..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My kid just reminded me that when we met Dylan at DL a few weeks ago he said “I’m meeting with some friends to film some content” and the next day it was a video featuring BLAB. ANYONE who watched TPO knows BLAB so if he would’ve said “I’m meeting kt and Spence them it would’ve been a way to market their page too”. 😂😂 I guess their friends aren’t really into them that much either.
I don't get Dylan. He was avoiding them late last year, and seemed ill at ease when they were together. Then Bam, besties again. Yet, he's with it enough to know not to name drop BLAB. He unfollowed Justin Scarred and posted a pathetic rant on his stories to show support. But he has seen first hand what they've done to their friends. The Brickey love affair is over, so will Dylan avoid him too? Brickey hung out with Adam when he was in town, doesn't look like Dylan did

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not only does she have the power to influence their besties and grifters, but she has the power to talk to bugs like the animal she is. Behold KT, not just a grifter, but a bug whisperer.
If it was a dung beetle, maybe they can relate to her…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not only does she have the power to influence their besties and grifters, but she has the power to talk to bugs like the animal she is. Behold KT, not just a grifter, but a bug whisperer.
You know that old meme - where women would post pictures where a bird landed on them "Real Life Disney Princess" - that one.

This is the same - except it's a dung beetle. That's the kind of princess she is - a dung beetle princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.