Best Life and Beyond #31 In efforts to escape The Woo, Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons flee to BU!

What is your least favorite thing about Katie and Spencer?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @The Real Deal for having the winning thread title. (Shortened it to fit.)

It has been decreed that teripeterson's Previously on Best Life and Beyond post be linked to each new thread.

Also, this post from the mother of Katie's (NOT EX) husband is also to be shared since it pisses Katie off.

Screenshot_20211229-222646.jpg

I have also created the first ever BLAB poll... What is your least favorite thing about Katie and Spencer?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I wish my mom would have written something like that when my wife cheated on me and then immediately moved in with another man while still married, but anyways I appreciate that we have been keeping it at the top of every thread

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I wish my mom would have written something like that when my wife cheated on me and then immediately moved in with another man while still married, but anyways I appreciate that we have been keeping it at the top of every thread
I've been there. My ex husband had the audacity to have women over to the apartment I paid for since he was unemployed.

Only trash cheat so blatantly like that. Trash like KT.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I love the new title! Those two running for the hills to avoid Adam is hilarious and very telling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So, its just about the first anniversary of the first Tattle BLAB thread created last May 31.

To honor such an agust occasion, I am linking to what I think is the best post by @Lalo Salamanca. (Who else?). Though there has been many creative and witty posts mocking the Grifters, this one really stands out to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Okay, which vlogger is he copying now with all that slow-mo in the intro? Or does he just have the editing skills of a chimpanzee on whippets?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Two 50 year old men discussing their favorite character from a childrens cartoon about talking animals. Why are they trying so hard to not show Big Daddy Serf in this video? There was an awful zoom done in post to hide Spence from that clip with French Dip Charlie, what did he have tit in his teeth or something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Was it really necessary for Spencer to show this crowd of people in slow motion? He had to realize how pissed they were at him.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I love the new title! Those two running for the hills to avoid Adam is hilarious and very telling!
They are so controlled by Adam's movements that someone should just put up a tent in front of their Anacapa apartments and say they heard Adam was staying there on an Anacapa Adventure. They would never leave the apartment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I hate these vlogs that are just the show in full. Like I actually do want to hear your stupid commentary not watch the show without paying admission

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Two 50 year old men discussing their favorite character from a childrens cartoon about talking animals.
...with a camera - recording.

Is there any other place in the free world where two 50+ men talking about a children's movie and while filming around children is somehow acceptable.

Anywhere else and these two are going to have to register with the local PD and notify their neighbors when they move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It would be great if someone had a Mickey Ear Hat that had "Don't Send These Grifters Any Money" embroidered on the back of it and managed to end up in the background of one of BLAB's videos.

5.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It really boggles my mind the lengths they go to avoid Adam. Even with everything we know for sure at this point, who gives a tit? Any normal person would just go about their lives. Adam certainly is! It makes me think that she perhaps is tellin' some lies to Spence about Adam's attraction to her like the Insta stalker would have us believe. :unsure:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Was it really necessary for Spencer to show this crowd of people in slow motion? He had to realize how pissed they were at him.

View attachment 1306955
First... that girl in the front in teal clearly just got into a fight with her boyfriend, and I'm betting the last thing she bleeping wants is to be shown on this disphit's video. "Thoughts and Prayers" that she watches the video and reports it.

Second... Jesus H. Christ... I don't watch enough of their videos anymore to realize how bleeping annoying Spencer's fast-talking Kermit the Frog commentary is. How can anyone listen to that tit?

I couldn't even make it to the 14 second mark before turning down the volume on my phone. The way he talks reminds me of every bleeping lonely pathetic incel in high school in the 90s, explaining why their Magic Card deck was the best.

And the imbecile has to explain that he mentions the "curtain drop" because he's in "the industry". witch the only industry you are in nowadays is the Churro sales industry which is 80% supported by your cheating shitbag of a girlfriend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Jesus H. Christ... I don't watch enough of their videos anymore to realize how bleeping annoying Spencer's fast-talking Kermit the Frog commentary is. How can anyone listen to that tit?
Now Spencer and Tim Tracker will have to fight to see who is the superior Kermit the Frog. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.