Best Life and Beyond #31 In efforts to escape The Woo, Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons flee to BU!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And who is she going after? the people she was able to identify?
She's just playing her high school games and trying to intimidate people with her stupid accounts. What happened to, "come at me trolls" attitude? She's hiding behind her phone because that's when she feels brave. But look what happened when our plaid hero said a few words that hurt her feelings? She went full Karen..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No one here has done anything law worthy. No one has made any threats or said anything untruthful to the point of character defamation. Everything said has been "what if" scenarios or literal reports of her social media posts and videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No one here has done anything law worthy. No one has made any threats or said anything untruthful to the point of character defamation. Everything said has been "what if" scenarios or literal reports of her social media posts and videos.
She thinks she's Johnny Depp! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's just playing her high school games and trying to intimidate people with her stupid accounts. What happened to, "come at me trolls" attitude? She's hiding behind her phone because that's when she feels brave. But look what happened when our plaid hero said a few words that hurt her feelings? She went full Karen..
Irony being that she is hiding behind her phone, when she thinks we are the ones doing so. She’s a coward

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah, she’s the 💩 in this scenario, not Johnny. A gaslighting narcissist that has stans convinced we are the baddies and we are just being mean. Sooner or later, they will have to ask themselves…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dylan’s new video has him going on a road trip to Michigan. He did drive through Vegas but the video did not show him visiting the dynamic duo.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah, she’s the 💩 in this scenario, not Johnny. A gaslighting narcissist that has stans convinced we are the baddies and we are just being mean. Sooner or later, they will have to ask themselves…
I just have to give you props, that's one of my favorite a Mitchell and Webb skits 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can come at me, man. It's easy to find out who I am, I'm not sure how many Washingtonians (KT, that means people from Washington) follow plaid hero.

Edit: I was a lame brain and accidentally deleted my initial post about this earlier. Fun times 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.