Best Life and Beyond #31 In efforts to escape The Woo, Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons flee to BU!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine being a BLAB Stan / Super Bestie, suspecting shenanigans and stumbling onto this forum...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Could you imagine being a BLAB Stan / Super Bestie, suspecting shenanigans and stumbling onto this forum...

Remember - the staggering amount of gaslighting they do to their stans.

Everyone else is the problem - everyone else lies. I mean - look at the comments on the video - everyone loves US!

It's just trolls making stuff up!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
They’ve made the mistake of creating an echo chamber with their super besties (given content they’ve provided to besties, sorry, I guess they don’t rate).

Their whole being has been trolls and haters. It’s how they garner sympathy from their few stans and it is what keeps them going.

In this echo chamber, with some of us still sprinkled in even, they will get bored because then they have to create actual content instead of just bitching about us basement dwellers.

The fact that they also have to actually do work? Forget about it. We saw this coming when they brought this back. Not even a month in and they are making it clear this is just a money grab. I look forward to seeing how many super besties they will have after Monica’s accounts all get freed. I’ll bet they’ll put even less effort into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s pretty damn rich that KT is accusing people of stalking and harassment. Hey KT…what were/are you doing through people’s IG accounts? Intimidation, finding out where people are located, Threatening to contact coworkers, threatening to show up at people’s workplace. This girl (can’t even call her a woman) literally thinks she is above everyone.
She's mad and feels helpless because so many have figured her (them) out! Again, it's not our fault she's the way she is! Maybe get mad at yourself instead of desperately trying to control the "trolls" with the ridiculous threats!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm sure this has been mentioned in the 4 pages I have to catch up on but... THEY CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO REVERSE VIDEO? I mean, come the duck ON. How bloody incompetent ARE YOU?? Ever heard of something called Google? Jesus!!! Do you know how many times I get an SD card with some road footage upside down from a GoPro? Do you know how many times I've sneakily reversed a clip? Do you know what I did the first time I wanted to figure out how to do it? Google it!

Saying she's trying to figure out how to reverse the video is like trying to say you're trying to make breakfast but can't figure out how to open the foil packet to the Pop Tarts. UGH.

And as said... maybe post something to the regular subscribers. You know... the people WHO YOU ARE TRYING TO CONVERT TO PATREONS. If you even thought that far ahead in your business plan. Time to make 500 fake accounts, slip into some broken English and get hysterical about where they've been and are they ok. Because clearly they are not okay in the head and haven't the SLIGHTEST clue how to do YouTube. They think they're like the upper crust bougie YouTubers now only catering to those with money. The comparison is hysterical to me.

Right. Coffee. BRB. 😂
That was the biggest piece of horseshit lie ever. This excuse may have flown 20 years ago when home video editing wasn't as common. But now? COME ON. And Spencer knew she was lying, he's just as complicit. A better excuse would have been the memory card failed (expect BLAB to use this the next time they screw their Patrons).

• Heart
Not knowing how to flip a video is hilarious to me. I’m not sure if it’s an outright lie or if they are legitimately that stupid. It could go either way!

I’m glad to hear about these charge reversals. Seems like BLAB didn’t realize that their “over promise and under deliver” method has actual consequences when you start charging people money for your content.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Well, guys. It's been fun today but I'm going to be busy trying to figure out how to fix this one clip. For whatever reason, it filmed sideways and I just can't figure out how to...
Oh. Rotate. I see. Nevermind!

View attachment 1312941

I know, I know. She said mirror image. Fine, I'll give this one away for free. Spence... KT... if you were actually not broke as hell and used decent editing software this would be your answer:

View attachment 1312948

But since you don't... go F yourself and use Google.

My sarcasm & snark mode has been elevated today. You've been warned. 😂
You don't even need money. I use Davinci Resolve to edit my videos and it's FREE.

Screenshot (37)_LI.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They’ve made the mistake of creating an echo chamber with their super besties (given content they’ve provided to besties, sorry, I guess they don’t rate).

Their whole being has been trolls and haters. It’s how they garner sympathy from their few stans and it is what keeps them going.

In this echo chamber, with some of us still sprinkled in even, they will get bored because then they have to create actual content instead of just bitching about us basement dwellers.

The fact that they also have to actually do work? Forget about it. We saw this coming when they brought this back. Not even a month in and they are making it clear this is just a money grab. I look forward to seeing how many super besties they will have after Monica’s accounts all get freed. I’ll bet they’ll put even less effort into it.
You have to ask yourself - as a bestie - they have had this Patreon for a long while and did nothing with it - except take peoples money - what is different now? If they couldn't keep up before - how can they now?

Their content has gotten noticeably worse. The more downvotes and the fewer the viewers - the less effort they make. What would make anyone think they are all the sudden going to make 2x the effort for the regular channel AND Patreon!?!? Especially when they have shown that their #1 priority is 100K subs - no way they are going to waste time on GOOD content and keep it behind the paywall - its going on the main channel ASAP>

Just look at their past few uploads to see this.

Patreon is and was always a cash grab for them - nothing else.

You don't even need money. I use Davinci Resolve to edit my videos and it's FREE.

View attachment 1313162
There is a TON of free software to do a TON of stuff. Again too much effort.

If they can't do it in iMovie quickly - it's not getting done. They can't even be bothered to spend money on a good mic to do voice overs. OR take the time to write a script that isn't "um um um" "we don't know"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1313162
I've always been curious about Davinci Resolve. Just need a number of the other Adobe programs (Animate, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Audition) so went that route. Plus I had a student discount for a good number of years and was required to have some of the programs. I'd love to reduce the amount spent per year but just don't have the time to learn new software. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not knowing how to flip a video is hilarious to me. I’m not sure if it’s an outright lie or if they are legitimately that stupid. It could go either way!
It's both, she might be both stupid and lazy to figure out the reverse video, but Spencer could probably show her.

They always give the lamest excuses. Remember how they had to "sell" their Star Wars Celebration tickets? First it was "scheduling conflict" and then it was "conventions aren't our thing". Truth is they knew Adam was going to be there. Adam even said he brought the tickets a couple of years ago when he lived in Anaheim (he even showed the place he shared with BLAB!). There is no doubt BLAB got their tickets when Adam did. I wouldn't even put it past them that Adam paid for it!!

Lies and grifting is all they do!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
bleeping con artists! who would pay for this tit? Fantasmic wore them out? Lol what a joke! He follows that with hope you guys enjoyed. Like it really took it out of them to go and film that For us of course. This is exactly the type of thing that started enraging me when I did watch them
they cant even take an hour to hang out with their besties ? lol

theyre doing exactly what they accuse disneyland of doing. they already have their membership buyers money (like the AP/magic key), so theyre focusing on the non-members. scammers be scamming

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
There is no doubt BLAB got their tickets when Adam did. I wouldn't even put it past them that Adam paid for it!!

Lies and grifting is all they do!
That would be SO on brand for them. Sell the tickets someone else paid for. bleeping Grifters.

Also I love that our Plaid Hero brought back the work grifters! Such a great (and applicable) word.

• Heart
So quick update = more bullshit and lies. You’d think for being a $40 bestie they could divulge to those handful of fans they could actually tell them what they are filming to keep them in the bestie loop. call me crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 28

What's funny is Katie has led some here. Lol I remember feeling like an idiot that I ever believed what they said. But I knew some stuff was bull, and just ignored it. A stan that's all in finding Tattle? Not pretty

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So quick update = more bullshit and lies. You’d think for being a $40 bestie they could divulge to those handful of fans they could actually tell them what they are filming to keep them in the bestie loop. call me crazy
Oh that update had ZERO to do with the "besties" - they were/are reading here and think that would keep the dogs back.

Rest assured - if they were not reading here - and doing things to "spite" us they would have even LESS content (and worse) and Engauge even less.

Their besties should be paying us. If tattle goes away - they have ZERO motivation to do more than the bare minimum.

Which is ironic because before KT took a dump on the columbia and flushed their channel - they were doing OK - probably would already be at 100K.

• Haha
  • Heart
the video is probably just going to shake shack and getting "oh we made extra" fries. maybe finishing off the night with cake from a vending machine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
they cant even take an hour to hang out with their besties ? lol

theyre doing exactly what they accuse disneyland of doing. they already have their membership buyers money (like the AP/magic key), so theyre focusing on the non-members. scammers be scamming
Ain’t that the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.