Best Life and Beyond #31 In efforts to escape The Woo, Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons flee to BU!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are all defaming KT according to her...and it's illegal! There are literally hundreds who dislike her and are "defaming" her. This is Katie right now!!
Oh man - if ONLY I could get an article posted in the LA Times (like Amber Turd) and expose these grifters....

Nah. For one, their stans can't read. Also - none of them are anywhere near here.

Perhaps an opinion piece in TurdLick, Idaho would be more effective.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know that old meme - where women would post pictures where a bird landed on them "Real Life Disney Princess" - that one.

This is the same - except it's a dung beetle. That's the kind of princess she is - a dung beetle princess.
I went to school with a guy named Dung! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know that old meme - where women would post pictures where a bird landed on them "Real Life Disney Princess" - that one.

This is the same - except it's a dung beetle. That's the kind of princess she is - a dung beetle princess.
KT is hereby known as Short Round, Princess of Dung Beetles.

1654196799680.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not only does she have the power to influence their besties and grifters, but she has the power to talk to bugs like the animal she is. Behold KT, not just a grifter, but a bug whisperer.
It is probably one of her Zambezi Crotch Crickets that finally escaped 😂

• Haha
Not only does she have the power to influence their besties and grifters, but she has the power to talk to bugs like the animal she is. Behold KT, not just a grifter, but a bug whisperer.
Not to sound rude, but when was this taken? She looks smaller 🤔 and isn't wearing black pants

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I am wary of people who are ok with touching and letting those flying roaches (known as beetles), casually crawl anywhere on their bodies! KT relates to them 'cause they're just as terrifying as her! Those things have me running for my life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Screenshot_20220602-122427_Instagram.jpg
really KT? Why did you allow this comment on your OFFICIAL channel insta then? Your comments are limited so you specifically allowed it.

Screenshot_20220602-122439_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1313338Funky Tony left this comment on DVE's channel but it looks like he deleted it! Haha ..is he mad 'cause he's not getting the same amount of hate? Just give it up Tony!
He's mad because he can't even give away his patreon memberships. Mrs T-Brimz needs to take his phone away so he can stop making himself look like a fool on a weekly basis.
Screenshot_20220602-122442-616.png
Screenshot_20220602-122507-492.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Where did she say people were harassing her?

Because I want to go there and be with those people.
Is there a way to private message? Last time a mod stepped in so I’m not sure if we are allowed to post pics of the small account

We are all defaming KT according to her...and it's illegal! There are literally hundreds who dislike her and are "defaming" her. This is Katie right now!!
She’s also asking if they can do it pro bono! She should be more worried about getting legal help
For her divorce

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Y
View attachment 1313690 really KT? Why did you allow this comment on your OFFICIAL channel insta then? Your comments are limited so you specifically allowed it.

View attachment 1313693
You think Big Fella ACTUALLY reads 90% of her comments? The only ones that get removed are the ones mean to HER.

Btw. Someone needs to get that person a black and white striped flag, shirt, hat something so they feel better 🙄

Ignorance I swear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is there a way to private message? Last time a mod stepped in so I’m not sure if we are allowed to post pics of the small account

She’s also asking if they can do it pro bono! She should be more worried about getting legal help
For her divorce
And who is she going after? the people she was able to identify?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.