Best Life and Beyond #31 In efforts to escape The Woo, Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons flee to BU!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that update had ZERO to do with the "besties" - they were/are reading here and think that would keep the dogs back.

Rest assured - if they were not reading here - and doing things to "spite" us they would have even LESS content (and worse) and Engauge even less.

Their besties should be paying us. If tattle goes away - they have ZERO motivation to do more than the bare minimum.

Which is ironic because before KT took a dump on the columbia and flushed their channel - they were doing OK - probably would already be at 100K.
Yep SHE is their biggest roadblock. She always was

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
When I got home from Fantasmic I told my family, hey losers, I am SPENT. I need to unwind, unplug and recuperate my creative energies, please lower your expectations of me because I've got real Big Fella vibes. Then I proceeded to lock the door to my bedroom and let my husband take care of everything for 4 days. Now I feel like I have the energy to proceed with life, here KT I did this "work" for you! You're welcome bestie!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
When I got home from Fantasmic I told my family, hey losers, I am SPENT. I need to unwind, unplug and recuperate my creative energies, please lower your expectations of me because I've got real Big Fella vibes. Then I proceeded to lock the door to my bedroom and let my husband take care of everything for 4 days. Now I feel like I have the energy to proceed with life, here KT I did this "work" for you! You're welcome bestie!!

Everyone should sue Disney for the emotional and physical fatigue Fantasmic is inflicting on people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
No joke, the weasel's soulmate (ASIAN FIANCE) story is way more interesting than anything Katie and Spencer have done. I want to know more details!

Maybe Spencer will try to emulate weasel (Craig) in the future once he breaks up with Katie. Spencer will become one of those white American dudes who goes to the Philippines to find a wife.
Omg how perfectly would Dence fit into the creep roster of 90 Day Fiancé? Love my trash tv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
7A81ED3F-A292-4120-B345-DDA2436CC988.jpeg
Funky Tony left this comment on DVE's channel but it looks like he deleted it! Haha ..is he mad 'cause he's not getting the same amount of hate? Just give it up Tony!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Omg how perfectly would Dence fit into the creep roster of 90 Day Fiancé? Love my trash tv
That's a really good analog for these grifters.

90Day films a season of footage - and that turns into like 4 different series with the SAME FOOTAGE - then "bonus episodes" with like 2 minutes of extra footage tacked in at the end of 1.5 hours. Then the "tell-all".

How do I know - my wife eats that nonsense up - it's her "stories". Really cuts into my time watching Frasier re-runs and true crime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Interesting!!! So you filed complaints w Patreon itself and they are allowed to fight it?? They’re at 164 today (same as last night).
Yes they can fight it. They claim they provided content but that they never guaranteed it. They are going to lose even more people as they already are coming up with excuses. I only protested charges to duck with them. I’m sure they are pissed. Between all my accounts that was $450 their fat lazy asses were relying on.

View attachment 1313338Funky Tony left this comment on DVE's channel but it looks like he deleted it! Haha ..is he mad 'cause he's not getting the same amount of hate? Just give it up Tony!
I’m going to mail Snaggletooth a dental care gift basket.

They’ve made the mistake of creating an echo chamber with their super besties (given content they’ve provided to besties, sorry, I guess they don’t rate).

Their whole being has been trolls and haters. It’s how they garner sympathy from their few stans and it is what keeps them going.

In this echo chamber, with some of us still sprinkled in even, they will get bored because then they have to create actual content instead of just bitching about us basement dwellers.

The fact that they also have to actually do work? Forget about it. We saw this coming when they brought this back. Not even a month in and they are making it clear this is just a money grab. I look forward to seeing how many super besties they will have after Monica’s accounts all get freed. I’ll bet they’ll put even less effort into it.
I was cheap. I only had one super bestie. The rest were just besties 😕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Does anyone still have access to their super besties? If not I’ll make a new one that stays under the radar and go lurk for us

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone still have access to their super besties? If not I’ll make a new one that stays under the radar and go lurk for us
Just ichin to suggest a color for the thumbnail? Cause other than that and watching KT make hobo casserole - not sure what the benefits are?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just ichin to suggest a color for the thumbnail? Cause other than that and watching KT make hobo casserole - not sure what the benefits are?
you get a vague promise of a movie night with them and access to purchase exclusive terrible merchandise

• Haha
Reactions: 24
True. It’s more for laughing at them. I’d just cancel at 30 days and claim no promised content again. I mean we know they will slack like they always do and come up with excuses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You get to see how COOL they look with their sunglasses on all the time! You get to hear more lies! I mean that tit is PRICELESS clearly. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ah yes, using an “I’m alive” emoji to convey was is a very very important mental health issue. EVERYTHING she does seems so disingenuous
7B838AA7-3B84-4734-9E6D-3B97306CD670.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.