Best Life and Beyond #31 In efforts to escape The Woo, Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons flee to BU!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he's as much of a weasel as she is lol

They are both awful people

Also video shoot?! Are they trying to make an Only Fans now??? That was my first thought šŸ˜‚ is she that jealous of Daphne that she has to put out her own video now?

Also is the video flipped an excuse for the lack of River Belle footage??? Lol

So many questions šŸ§, so many laughs šŸ˜‚
Agreed! This is them. They exude excuses bullshit and string people along with ā€œsurpriseā€ content as part of their grift. They both said letā€™s go film some lies right now and hi fived it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well, I for one am looking forward to seeing what ā€œvideo shootā€ just couldnā€™t be rescheduled that all their tens of stans had to miss out on a liveā€¦

Also to Tamiā€¦a sweet potato is in fact a real potato. Shocker, I know!

Just realized too that, except for duchess (and on some level MJ) the people they hang out with are all Denseā€™s age or somewhere around it. Maybe thatā€™s why KT thinks sheā€™s hot tit and childish? Sheā€™s usually the youngest in the room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
All the time! These threads exist because of her attitude, behavior and character! We just say it like it is. It's not our fault she's the way she is. Go take it out on a punching bag or talk to a therapist. People mess with her because she's mean..no one is threatening or harassing her in any way..yet she's harassing, stalking and bothering people here or on other social media platforms! She thinks that's the smart thing to do, but the smart thing to do would be to go find a thread she does enjoy and let us continue our threads in peace! Lol
Itā€™s pretty damn rich that KT is accusing people of stalking and harassment. Hey KTā€¦what were/are you doing through peopleā€™s IG accounts? Intimidation, finding out where people are located, Threatening to contact coworkers, threatening to show up at peopleā€™s workplace. This girl (canā€™t even call her a woman) literally thinks she is above everyone.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm sure this has been mentioned in the 4 pages I have to catch up on but... THEY CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO REVERSE VIDEO? I mean, come the duck ON. How bloody incompetent ARE YOU?? Ever heard of something called Google? Jesus!!! Do you know how many times I get an SD card with some road footage upside down from a GoPro? Do you know how many times I've sneakily reversed a clip? Do you know what I did the first time I wanted to figure out how to do it? Google it!

Saying she's trying to figure out how to reverse the video is like trying to say you're trying to make breakfast but can't figure out how to open the foil packet to the Pop Tarts. UGH.

And as said... maybe post something to the regular subscribers. You know... the people WHO YOU ARE TRYING TO CONVERT TO PATREONS. If you even thought that far ahead in your business plan. Time to make 500 fake accounts, slip into some broken English and get hysterical about where they've been and are they ok. Because clearly they are not okay in the head and haven't the SLIGHTEST clue how to do YouTube. They think they're like the upper crust bougie YouTubers now only catering to those with money. The comparison is hysterical to me.

Right. Coffee. BRB. šŸ˜‚
Yeah, I don't get this excuse either. Surely it's not the 1st time they have had to reverse stuff or edit something before they post it.

Also makes ya wonder what they filmed. I've actually seen a video here and there that was clearly reversed but wasn't even that noticable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Some of my accounts got released. I have 21 left. They are fighting the credit card reversal charges saying they provided content. They obviously have not. I fought they promised movie nights and nothing. Meet ups. Nothing. constant new content. Nothing. They said they made no promise of content. Thatā€™s bleeping bullshit and I submitted proof. Should see their patreon numbers go down more after rest of my reversals go through. These MFers are shady as duck. Better enjoy Vegas while they can because those patreon are going to keep going down. I knew they wouldnā€™t make it a month before excuses.
Interesting!!! So you filed complaints w Patreon itself and they are allowed to fight it?? Theyā€™re at 164 today (same as last night).

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm sure this has been mentioned in the 4 pages I have to catch up on but... THEY CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO REVERSE VIDEO? I mean, come the duck ON. How bloody incompetent ARE YOU?? Ever heard of something called Google? Jesus!!! Do you know how many times I get an SD card with some road footage upside down from a GoPro? Do you know how many times I've sneakily reversed a clip? Do you know what I did the first time I wanted to figure out how to do it? Google it!

Saying she's trying to figure out how to reverse the video is like trying to say you're trying to make breakfast but can't figure out how to open the foil packet to the Pop Tarts. UGH.

And as said... maybe post something to the regular subscribers. You know... the people WHO YOU ARE TRYING TO CONVERT TO PATREONS. If you even thought that far ahead in your business plan. Time to make 500 fake accounts, slip into some broken English and get hysterical about where they've been and are they ok. Because clearly they are not okay in the head and haven't the SLIGHTEST clue how to do YouTube. They think they're like the upper crust bougie YouTubers now only catering to those with money. The comparison is hysterical to me.

Right. Coffee. BRB. šŸ˜‚
I know it's very simple, so simple Dencer knows how to fix it. It's another lie. She's so bad at lying, and lies so much because she's a lazy slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
šŸ¤£šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„

View attachment 1312077

This comment on the other hand....

View attachment 1312079

You heard it here folks, Tami says African cuisine isn't real food. Sounds about white.

View attachment 1312086
View attachment 1312092
View attachment 1312087
ā€œAs well as no updateā€. So regular viewers are NOT privy to ANY info anymore. All their stuff IS behind a paywall and it IS pay for play. I feel bad for the people who love them. No IG posting, no YT updates. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Angry
  • Heart
Well, guys. It's been fun today but I'm going to be busy trying to figure out how to fix this one clip. For whatever reason, it filmed sideways and I just can't figure out how to...
Oh. Rotate. I see. Nevermind!

1654180422615.png

I know, I know. She said mirror image. Fine, I'll give this one away for free. Spence... KT... if you were actually not broke as hell and used decent editing software this would be your answer:

1654180594057.png

But since you don't... go F yourself and use Google.

My sarcasm & snark mode has been elevated today. You've been warned. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
They get nothing done because they are too busy lurking here, stalking and harassing people who clearly have control over them, and spending a great deal of time trying to figure out how to put an end to these threads! Why do these two even care what the so called basement dwellers think of them? Why are they so triggered? This is a site to discuss any topic we want. Completely legal and if things that are said here are too much for someone to handle (usually the truth), then maybe they shouldn't read these threads! The harassing has already been reported just to have it on record. It's a shame us little fellas are getting in the way of others living their best lives! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Also, this site IS moderated and we HAVE seen moderators at work (on a fictional email) so this site is legit. Imagine trying to take down a group that has raised money for charity and supported one another by giving each other tips and tricks for Disney (and dental!). The exact thing we came here for because BLAB was NOT doing it for us. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Well, guys. It's been fun today but I'm going to be busy trying to figure out how to fix this one clip. For whatever reason, it filmed sideways and I just can't figure out how to...
Oh. Rotate. I see. Nevermind!

View attachment 1312941

I know, I know. She said mirror image. Fine, I'll give this one away for free. Spence... KT... if you were actually not broke as hell and used decent editing software this would be your answer:

View attachment 1312948

But since you don't... go F yourself and use Google.

My sarcasm & snark mode has been elevated today. You've been warned. šŸ˜‚
I do not see Katie dealing with the big boy vlog camera or editing on Spencerā€™s computerā€¦ I assume her ā€œflippedā€ video is on her iPhoneā€¦ making it 1000 times easier to correct under iPhone edit options. Her story is total BS.
28B77AFA-87E4-4FE4-8173-025F474E82EE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I have to say, Dylan is killing it with his $5 Patreon. He hasnā€™t let up since he started, a couple private videos a week, a private IG page that he updates. He interacts on IGs, Patreon and YT. He updates BOTH IG pages so non Patreon viewers get info (like heā€™s on a road trip right now) but Patreon people get a small video of his travels. Itā€™s simple and effective.

Who even asked them for movie nights and meetups? I feel like just offering expanded coverage and discount merch and giveaways or something wouldā€™ve been sufficient??
A podcast I follow has 3 tiers $5/10/25 (10% off if you pay annually) and have real bonuses to each one. The $25 gives you

Early Ad Free Eps
Back Catalogue
All Monthly Bonus Episodes
Video Version of Podcast
Early Access Merch
Early Access to Live Show Tickets
Join For a Monthly Recording + Q&A
Video Version of Bonus Podcasts

I know they arenā€™t a podcast and donā€™t have shows but thereā€™s a way to do Patreon where your patrons feel they getting a good value, feel part of a community AND feel like they are supporting at a level thatā€™s right for them. Itā€™s really not that hard.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I do not see Katie dealing with the big boy vlog camera or editing on Spencerā€™s computerā€¦ I assume her ā€œflippedā€ video is on her iPhoneā€¦ making it 1000 times easier to correct under iPhone edit options. Her story is total BS.
View attachment 1312962
True, true. I give too much credit to them in addition to even believing that there is "footage" in the first place. I'm sure there's been no filming and the Malibu stay was likely a night, maybe two to get up to Henderson as @UncleLester PI figured out. I'm just extra cranky today. šŸ˜‚ Plus it's a delicate balance between liar and idiot sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I have to say, Dylan is killing it with his $5 Patreon. He hasnā€™t let up since he started, a couple private videos a week, a private IG page that he updates. He interacts on IGs, Patreon and YT. He updates BOTH IG pages so non Patreon viewers get info (like heā€™s on a road trip right now) but Patreon people get a small video of his travels. Itā€™s simple and effective.

Who even asked them for movie nights and meetups? I feel like just offering expanded coverage and discount merch and giveaways or something wouldā€™ve been sufficient??
A podcast I follow has 3 tiers $5/10/25 (10% off if you pay annually) and have real bonuses to each one. The $25 gives you

Early Ad Free Eps
Back Catalogue
All Monthly Bonus Episodes
Video Version of Podcast
Early Access Merch
Early Access to Live Show Tickets
Join For a Monthly Recording + Q&A
Video Version of Bonus Podcasts

I know they arenā€™t a podcast and donā€™t have shows but thereā€™s a way to do Patreon where your patrons feel they getting a good value, feel part of a community AND feel like they are supporting at a level thatā€™s right for them. Itā€™s really not that hard.
That sounds like a lot of work šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
As a reminder, when catching up on multiple pages of tattle threads about Katie and Spencer, it sometimes makes it just a bit more dramatic/entertaining if you have this song on a loop in the background (when available):

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
More like THIS as they try to escape Woo, Tattler, the responsibilities of life, hygiene and their Devoted Stans...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.