Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t he be upfront and admit he’s a househusband, or whatever the term is now? We know he goes to the gym (and regularly “smashes” spin), up mountains and batch cooks during the day but this lunch stuff is fooling nobody. twit.
do you mean unemployed?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow 5 posts on making Diet Coke chicken, it’s almost as if you can’t post multiple pictures on one post? Oh wait 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Forget phillips schofield Ben has an announcent to make he is in a 3 way relationship with his tuxedo and muller lights His wife and family are fully supporting him and hes relieved to finally be himself . His wive will stay with him until he secures that sponsership deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow 5 posts on making Diet Coke chicken, it’s almost as if you can’t post multiple pictures on one post? Oh wait 🤔
It's because he has very little content... a bleeping weigh in would be nice...but when most of your followers are bots, it doesn't really matter...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ben...your followers don't need another vanity post..
they need a post about the fact that you've not provided a weigh in update since your 13lb loss a few weeks ago...

you're being deceitful and there is NOTHING inspirational about that...

I myself have had a crap week, I've not been well, but I'll be facing the scales and i'll show you my weigh in result later...

you're in it for the insta fame and the freebies...admit it.

head.

anyone to make up the numbers eh.... or is it a bot?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5