Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fairly new to slimming world need to lose weight, started my own instagram page. Someone told me to start following Ben Inchecked his posts and couldn’t do it
What an ego this man has

Big_ben_to_supersized_ego_ben should be his Instagram name what a narcissist
weightlosswithwhale is a great bloke. follow him.

an absolute diamond of a bloke amongst a circus of cunts.

ben, you may as well go to frylight hq, find a staff member and ask them to recreate the "please sir I want some more" scene from oliver! with you.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Fairly new to slimming world need to lose weight, started my own instagram page. Someone told me to start following Ben Inchecked his posts and couldn’t do it
What an ego this man has

Big_ben_to_supersized_ego_ben should be his Instagram name what a narcissist
Some of the best weight loss instas don’t actually have a lot of followers, they’re not playing to the masses and are just sharing what works for them

weightlosswithwhale is a great bloke. follow him.

an absolute diamond of a bloke amongst a circus of cunts.

ben, you may as well go to frylight hq, find a staff member and ask them to recreate the "please sir I want some more" scene from oliver! with you.
“No ads, no begs” I’m going to follow him just for that 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
Imagine he posted this on his grid 🤣🤣🤣
It's no different to when he posted me on his grid...as bobby brown once sang..."two can play that game"

So mental health charity "Mind" have helped him massively over the last 2 years...

no mention of it anywhere on his page, he really wouldn't go so low as to use them to raise his own profile would he.... of course he bleeping would!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’ve just had a message crop up on our group slimming world Facebook page saying there are product recalls on certain mullers ......beggy Ben will be going into overdrive with this on his posts I bet, saying not to panic , I’m surprised nothing on there already , I don’t know how to attach cos facebooks on my phone, tattle isn’t , but if anyone is interested for their own fridge content and not grid engagement google muller I would think

I’ve just had a message crop up on our group slimming world Facebook page saying there are product recalls on certain mullers ......beggy Ben will be going into overdrive with this on his posts I bet, saying not to panic , I’m surprised nothing on there already , I don’t know how to attach cos facebooks on my phone, tattle isn’t , but if anyone is interested for their own fridge content and not grid engagement google muller I would think
yeah I've seen that too...bits of metal in them apparently..

He's doing it to raise his own profile love...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
yeah I've seen that too...bits of metal in them apparently..

He's doing it to raise his own profile love...
He’s totally bleeping transparent, how can the fools not see it?
Anyhow, another week of batch cooking, twatting around at the gym or up a hill and hashtagging all his favourite foods to buggery. And a weight gain, obviously.

He’s totally bleeping transparent, how can the fools not see it?
Anyhow, another week of batch cooking, twatting around at the gym or up a hill and hashtagging all his favourite foods to buggery. And a weight gain, obviously.
they just see the big follower number and assume its legit.

makes me smile... all the suits, tuxedos....they didn't try that hard first class on the bleeping titanic 😂

Ben...we know you're reading... be honest with your followers...the real ones... stop wasting money buying followers, donate the money to Mind, you know..the ones that you've never mentioned before but have 'helped you loads'...

Reactions: 5
they just see the big follower number and assume its legit.

makes me smile... all the suits, tuxedos....they didn't try that hard first class on the bleeping titanic 😂

Ben...we know you're reading... be honest with your followers...the real ones... stop wasting money buying followers, donate the money to Mind, you know..the ones that you've never mentioned before but have 'helped you loads'...
The money shot for his grid will be the tuxedo and also wearing that fuckin panda beanie hat......letsmeltthatlard do us a photoshop 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Interesting that they're recalling the aldi brooklea farm yoghurts too in the same flavours as the mullers...obviously the same product re-labelled, be embarassing if they have different syns :unsure:
Screenshot_20200210-100127.jpg

Screenshot_20200210-100208.jpg

I love how this is set up designed to make it look like its on a work desk...(hello again ben) 😂😂

also....I've heard of Tag Heuer watches... here we have a tag bleep.

Screenshot_20200210-145751_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
I love how this is set up designed to make it look like its on a work desk...(hello again ben) 😂😂

also....I've heard of Tag Heuer watches... here we have a tag bleep.

View attachment 81958
Fucks sake what is the actual thought process behind this?

'I need to convince those big meanies on tattle I actually have a job and don't just twit around on insta all day. Hmm I know i'll chuck some of my kids pens next to some batch cooked swill! That'll fool them!'

Also why the duck would you tag the diet coke?? Everyone bar stevie wonder can see it's a bleeping diet coke. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why can’t he be upfront and admit he’s a househusband, or whatever the term is now? We know he goes to the gym (and regularly “smashes” spin), up mountains and batch cooks during the day but this lunch stuff is fooling nobody. twit.

• Haha