Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t know how his wife stands it. He literally has a room dedicated to himself. In which Iā€™m sure he wanks to his 47 different but identical framed poster sized tux photos while tongue bleeping Muellers. How does she not just ā€œoopsā€ and burn it to the ground because I canā€™t even fathom dealing with his ego in real life. And I totally get the sense heā€™s so conceited he thinks sheā€™s damn lucky to have him and his hot studly sucked in so hard his asshole explodes Barbie arm posed body.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I donā€™t know how his wife stands it. He literally has a room dedicated to himself. In which Iā€™m sure he wanks to his 47 different but identical framed poster sized tux photos while tongue bleeping Muellers. How does she not just ā€œoopsā€ and burn it to the ground because I canā€™t even fathom dealing with his ego in real life. And I totally get the sense heā€™s so conceited he thinks sheā€™s damn lucky to have him and his hot studly sucked in so hard his asshole explodes Barbie arm posed body.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ actually snorted laughing because your description is 100% accurate šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I read the title to this thread as Big Ben to SLIME Ben and it doesn't look like I was far off the mark tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doesn't appear to work... spent all morning at the gym and going live at the seafront but buys pre-cut veg!! šŸ˜±šŸ˜± lazy bastard

also why is everything being tagged #freefoodfestival ?? amongst other totally irrelevant tags ?!!
I think thatā€™s for foods that are free on Slimming World. As for the rest, I couldnā€™t even begin to guess.

The mock up ā€œdeskā€ he eats his lunch off, complete with lunchbox šŸ¤£ 3FCBC87C-8309-44E5-B8EF-4F772F5F1727.jpeg

The table his wifeā€™s birthday gifts are displayed on
85B4E25C-743F-4E92-99D3-AB5A2BC902B9.jpeg

The same table?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Doesn't appear to work... spent all morning at the gym and going live at the seafront but buys pre-cut veg!! šŸ˜±šŸ˜± lazy bastard

also why is everything being tagged #freefoodfestival ?? amongst other totally irrelevant tags ?!!
Free food festival is an in group event, itā€™s a competition to make the best free food recipe and win a grand. My consultant was on about it last week and each group votes the best recipe.

No doubt heā€™ll be all over it like a rash as he loves the attention

• Haha
Screenshot_20200211_191115_com.instagram.android.jpg
how the hell do any of these hash tags have anything to do with the picture of his wife's gifts....
Bets on him giving his wife a bag of muller lights and some batch cooked soup as a present?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think thatā€™s for foods that are free on Slimming World. As for the rest, I couldnā€™t even begin to guess.

The mock up ā€œdeskā€ he eats his lunch off, complete with lunchbox

šŸ¤£View attachment 82540

The table his wifeā€™s birthday gifts are displayed on
View attachment 82541

The same table?
Well spotted - yes I do believe it is !!! I'm not doing SW currently so not aware of the freefoodfestival thingy !

Reactions: 2
View attachment 82552how the hell do any of these hash tags have anything to do with the picture of his wife's gifts....
Bets on him giving his wife a bag of muller lights and some batch cooked soup as a present?
What the duck is he taking a day off from?? Arsing around up hills and the gym? Posing for cringy photos on insta?
Prepare for a snore fest of cringy birthday pics.
I really feel for his poor wife.

• Haha
Great minds hahaha

Do we think the Tux will be out tomorrow to "Celebrate"?
Lol not sure but seems he only likes to pose in it

What the duck is he taking a day off from?? Arsing around up hills and the gym? Posing for cringy photos on insta?
Prepare for a snore fest of cringy birthday pics.
I really feel for his poor wife.
Photos will be all about him and his hashtags, poor wife will just be pushed aside
Unless he's reading this and thinks again!!

• Haha
He has deleted a fair few of the shepherdā€™s pie pics and made a collage instead. Still #batchcooking though, ffs. What a wanker.

duck me his freezer must be massive all this batch cooking he does šŸ™„
No, he eats most of it at one sitting. Thatā€™s why heā€™s putting on weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He has deleted a fair few of the shepherdā€™s pie pics and made a collage instead. Still #batchcooking though, ffs. What a wanker.

No, he eats most of it at one sitting. Thatā€™s why heā€™s putting on weight.
He's obvs had a little look over here again today ...... !!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
benj, here we go... as promised...

there's my weigh ins including todays in the 3rd pic... do you the same for your followers you massive scrotum.

oh, and the fact that you would put that post about your wifes lovely gifts from the class is heart warming, but yet again you tit on her cornflakes with all the hashtags about YOU.....how telling you can #father....

disgraceful.

Attachments