Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shopping has arrived. It looks like weโ€™re going to be subjected to yet more batch cooking this week. BUT WHAT ABOUT A WEIGHT UPDATE, BEN?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The shopping has arrived. It looks like weโ€™re going to be subjected to yet more batch cooking this week. BUT WHAT ABOUT A WEIGHT UPDATE, BEN?
the freezer should still be full from the last time the bleeping bleep "batch cooked" it's all for the gram of course... suprised he actually purchased some mullers tho, given he's the new nicole scherzinger..thought they may have delivered him some for free...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
the freezer should still be full from the last time the bleeping bleep "batch cooked" it's all for the gram of course... suprised he actually purchased some mullers tho, given he's the new nicole scherzinger..thought they may have delivered him some for free...
Perhaps he ate the whole bleeping batch at one sitting, hence the weight gain ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So this week he's redoing some of the meals he enjoyed last week,
does that mean he had a good weight loss on Friday or just enjoyed the food although it did duck all for him??

• Haha
So this week he's redoing some of the meals he enjoyed last week,
does that mean he had a good weight loss on Friday or just enjoyed the food although it did duck all for him??
His life revolves around instagram... he clearly didn't get weighed this week or it didn't go as he hoped... he's just a bellend that only posts the good side... and that my friends, is dangerous.

also, he can't be back at target yet, so yet again, update your bio ben, you lying slimy toad.

I'm not great with numbers, but here are his stats...

Screenshot_20200209-120840_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Notice how he's "making lunch for the family"....

reading his thread again..
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hi ben... still no weigh in or bio edit I see you devious bleep.
I literally only come on here to read your comments lard and you never disappoint me ๐Ÿคฃ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Heโ€™s removed a picture from his grid. It was one of those weird stills with the moving clouds, he and his daughter were standing in front of a clock and it was a throwback. Anyone else see it?

Today Ben made chicken noodle soup incase people havenโ€™t noticed his last THREE posts. One post was a photo of the ingredients, one was a photo of it cooking in the pan and one was a photo of it in bowls. Why couldnโ€™t this be condensed into one bleeping post? All he does is spam peoples newsfeeds doing this!
So glad I donโ€™t follow him. Would do my head clean in.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
God, not only is he a boring bellend, heโ€™s positively anal too. Look at that cupboard! Of course, Frylight, Spicentice and The Spice Lounge Seasonings have been tagged and the Mullerlight cold bags (or rucksacks) have been placed in shot. Ben, you are a first class wab.
B060E6A2-ADE3-4B2E-A31E-46BD48DF0257.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Today Ben made chicken noodle soup incase people havenโ€™t noticed his last THREE posts. One post was a photo of the ingredients, one was a photo of it cooking in the pan and one was a photo of it in bowls. Why couldnโ€™t this be condensed into one bleeping post? All he does is spam peoples newsfeeds doing this!
So glad I donโ€™t follow him. Would do my head clean in.
Do we think someone is hinting for a cookbook deal, then he will just shove his Instagram posts into a book......

God, not only is he a boring bellend, heโ€™s positively anal too. Look at that cupboard! Of course, Frylight, Spicentice and The Spice Lounge Seasonings have been tagged and the Mullerlight cold bags (or rucksacks) have been placed in shot. Ben, you are a first class wab. View attachment 81654
Let me guess ๐Ÿค” all the companies are tagged and no doubt he has a list of tit hes hoping will be sent out for free in the post? By the way asda if your watching I need a full bleeping shop because me and my husband have work to do all week and it would make life easier with one less thing on the list to do, difference is I'll pay for mine with the money iv earnt and dont expect everything in life for free xx

Reactions: 4
Fairly new to slimming world need to lose weight, started my own instagram page. Someone told me to start following Ben Inchecked his posts and couldnโ€™t do it
What an ego this man has

Big_ben_to_supersized_ego_ben should be his Instagram name what a narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 4