Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry the man of the castle is much too busy wanking to pictures of himself in a tux while tongue bleeping free yogurts to lower himself to housework. Now get into the kitchen where you all belong! #slimmingworld #cuntoftheyear
I now have a vision of him sat in a corner doing this. Thanks pal šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Looks like it is time for a new thread Im not sure how to make it. But Thereā€™s a new achievement for you to stroke your ego Ben two threads all about YOU.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Calm down ben hun will thinks your a bellend aswell xx

I do find it amusing that iv never tried to hide who I am, I even wrote my name as my tag on here from the get go. Yet this person is hiding behind his anonymity. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø oh and what was said before about going to someones page to make comments is actually trolling? Says far more about you as a person than it does me xx
How bleeping rude and patronising ! His poor wife .... šŸ˜ž

• Sad
Reactions: 3
WTF Tattle!!!! My notifications havenā€™t been on and Iā€™m bleeping 6 pages behind!!! Ofcourse Iā€™ve missed the drama, so disappointed šŸ¤£

PS duck you Ben! You beggy spunk trumpet. No matter how many times you follow and unfollow me Iā€™m not going to do it šŸ˜Š

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ben, clearly you read this. Youā€™ve lost more weight than I could but stop being a prick about it. Losing weight doesnā€™t make you famous or a celeb so stop being so self obsessed. Youā€™ve got a nice wife and kids there so stop being such an attention seeker.

Reactions: 5
Can only assume his latest ā€œweigh inā€ isnā€™t from the SW scales because he doesnā€™t want us to see what his weight was upto. Guzzling gallons of MĆ¼ller lights isnā€™t on plan Ben and weā€™re not stupid enough to fall for your tit

Reactions: 1