Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we bleeping go... clearly been reading his thread again...

ben, you're a head. you've piled on the lbs since your ego shoot, your followers must be sick to bleeping death of seeing your face, they want a post about your weight, not another shot of your ego about to ejaculate muller light all over the shop...

we all wish your wife a happy birthday, no doubt you'll be hashtagging yourself to duck in a post about it at some point today when its absolutely NOT ABOUT YOU....

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Didn't realise his wife was man of the year amongst other things.... he's such a bleeping arse ... all about him !!!

Reactions: 3
Oh, duck me sideways. He’s treating his wife to a #batchcook of spag bol. I know what I’d treat him to if he was my husband.
E6B4E8D8-54DC-4B65-87B8-D8B619E0DEAB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Oh, duck me sideways. He’s treating his wife to a #batchcook of spag bol. I know what I’d treat him to if he was my husband.View attachment 83069
Selfish pig is happy to go off plan at weekend when he wants to but can't for her birthday and take her out for a nice meal.

The poor lass needs to find herself a real man who treats her and not just himself, not a unemployed insta obsessed man child.

We can only imagine what horrors valentine will behold.....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Making it clear it's just the kids having the spag bol tonight eh?
after people on this thread what a shite birthday meal it was for your wife..
You can tell he reads on here obsessively 🤣

20200212_195358.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If only all his obsessive reading resulted in making the bloody albums we keep asking for and sucking in a little less obviously. Or, you know, a weigh in.

• Haha
Making it clear it's just the kids having the spag bol tonight eh?
after people on this thread what a shite birthday meal it was for your wife..
You can tell he reads on here obsessively 🤣

View attachment 83143
still took him 4 different pics on his grid to show us what a super duper batch cooker he is ! He's not observing all we advise on here - make a bleeping album !!!!!

If only all his obsessive reading resulted in making the bloody albums we keep asking for and sucking in a little less obviously. Or, you know, a weigh in.
cross post - didn't see yours while I was posting haha ☺ 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
still took him 4 different pics on his grid to show us what a super duper batch cooker he is ! He's not observing all we advise on here - make a bleeping album !!!!!

cross post - didn't see yours while I was posting haha ☺ 🤪
We all share the same Ben dreams!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mmmmm, a steak dinner, Ben-style for the romantic meal à deux. And he’s done those lovely peppers stuffed with tinned peas 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
More batch cooking, more before and after shots, more tuxedo shots but... still no weigh in🤣🤣🤣

Right someone please explain instagram hashtags to me since I don't use them myself
Do you copy and paste to each post, do they automatically add themselves or do you sit and type each one other every single time?
I'm assuming they must automatically add themselves since the wifes birthday has nowt to do with most of his tags

Like who has the time or money to cook two meals,
So was it "happy birthday hunny but I'm off tonthe kitchen for 3 hours to cook 2 different meals and have a photo shoot with the sexy carrots and make sure all the Brand names are showing because its my Job!"

Right someone please explain instagram hashtags to me since I don't use them myself
Do you copy and paste to each post, do they automatically add themselves or do you sit and type each one other every single time?
I'm assuming they must automatically add themselves since the wifes birthday has nowt to do with most of his tags
I recon he's got them Saved somewhere in his notes as you add them seperate