Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I dont know how begging and getting free stuff and then boasting is supposed to he inspirational
Loads of people are on the same journey with you (just they aint looking for freebies and fame)
My consultant sent me this a while ago, I have never posted it anywhere, facebook,instagram or anything...that is how you inspire people...

I have lost 2 and a half lb short of 6 stone since february, won man of the year and mr sleek in my group...not begged, no ads, no gifts, no fuck all. I am also partial to the use of the word "cunt" 😉

those words in the attached picture mean far more than any gift or free cunting muller ever would.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I honestly think his confidence has taken a knock from reading this thread on here. I think he has mental health problems (as I think a lot of people who post every aspect of their lives on the internet for the likes and validation). On Facebook his dad keeps thanking people for helping his son (MIND etc). I think he’s off the rails diet wise and will do a “confession” when he feels better. I worry about some of the things I read on this thread. Live and let live, he isn’t hurting anyone. Be kind.
He made it personal with me when he screenshotted my instagram and then proceeded to tag slimming world in the photo, tell his army of bought followers not to follow me... he didn't have mental health issues then... it appears he can give it out but cannot take it back (unless its gifted)

was HE being kind then?

Reactions: 13

Catwinky

Chatty Member
I honestly think his confidence has taken a knock from reading this thread on here. I think he has mental health problems (as I think a lot of people who post every aspect of their lives on the internet for the likes and validation). On Facebook his dad keeps thanking people for helping his son (MIND etc). I think he’s off the rails diet wise and will do a “confession” when he feels better. I worry about some of the things I read on this thread. Live and let live, he isn’t hurting anyone. Be kind.
So when Curvyluce can't take criticism, she has no sense of humour.
When she posts online it is 'begging for approval' and 'sad' in your words.
But when Ben does the same it's indicative of mental health problems?
Screenshot_20200222-172829.jpg

Harry pickard is a 'little shit' who you blocked because you think he has mental health problems?
Haven't got much sympathy there have you? Why aren't you telling everyone on that thread to 'be kind' and 'live and let live'.
Screenshot_20200222-172909.jpg

So it's ok for you to take piss out of others but when we say things you don't like on this thread we all have to stop it and be kind??

As for you following his dad on fb. You clearly know Ben or are Ben himself.

It's not one rule for you and different rules for everyone else sweetheart.

Do one.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

NapQueen

I bet those magazine pages will soon be sticky after him wanking over his glorious self.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

NapQueen

One of the absolute worst for hiding his gain is the foodieslimmer.
He lost 16 stone in one year and has gained 15 of it back...not that you would know as he only posts on plan meals and old before and after pics for his #transformationtuesdays on the grid.
He has recently rejoined SW and mentions he has had an 'horrendous gain' but still doesn't mention how much anywhere on his page.
I only know because he commented on someone elses post, who mentioned they had gained, saying he had gained back 15 stone in the past year or so.
How the fuck do you gain FIFTEEN STONE in a year?! What did he eat, car parts?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Mrswhale

Calm down ben hun will thinks your a bellend aswell xx

I do find it amusing that iv never tried to hide who I am, I even wrote my name as my tag on here from the get go. Yet this person is hiding behind his anonymity. 🤷🏻‍♀️ oh and what was said before about going to someones page to make comments is actually trolling? Says far more about you as a person than it does me xx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I'm guessing the pic with the other bloke was because of my lack of friends comment. It wasnt meant in a nasty way ben. I dont have many friends myself. However I do everything in my spare time with my family instead so it's not important to me. It Wasnt an insult. Just an observation. Iv refrained from writing on here about ben because until now Iv not thought hes a bad person and as everyone says his dedication to Weight loss is something to be applauded but that trouser picture he posted yesterday triggered me massively and iv completely lost all respect for him because of it. Hes a self obsessed knob and his obsession with slimming world is a bit worrying. Slimming world arnt the ones responsible for your weightloss ben - you are! Stop giving them the credit for it.
I'd just like to clarify that every comment I've made that could have been hurtful, I've meant.

you may continue....

• Haha
  • Heart

Catwinky

Chatty Member
Thread title suggest:
Big ben to slim ben: Sneaking around tattle thinking he's a spy, how many more cringy 007 photoshoots will he buy?

• Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
FURUM

He’s deleted that post of @letsmeltthatlard yes?
I just loved how they were talking about people talking about them...

on a side note, I attended group last night and I wasnt banished from slimming world because I offended ben... who I know will be reading this, good morning Benjamin, I absolutely salute your weightloss... You are inspiring in that regard. Just give the posing in the suits a fucking rest eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
ben...today for me you have reached a new low... and this post shows just how much of a despicable bastard you really are...

she goes out, works, brought your children into this world....she should be the centre of your universe and the best you can do is write
"happy valentines day" on your instagram post?

what in the name of fuckery does slimming world have to do with valentines day?

why not state how much she means to you, that you are thankful for everything that she does, which compared to you is a great fucking deal...

Quite a wild suggestion I know, because it's so obvious even stevie wonder could see that you could never love anyone the way that you love yourself.....

oh, and post a weigh in for fucks sake.

🔚🔔

• Heart
  • Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
He’s fucking desperate for gifts/affiliate stuff. He’s hash tagging Harleys, Muller, Halotop and Skinny Syrups like mad in his multiple pudding shots tonight. Any shares made by these firms are now in his highlights. He can’t be at the gym or Instagram all day and have a proper job, can he?
Nah, He's at home, wanking furiously over spin class leaderboards using skinny syrups as lube...

• Haha

Catwinky

Chatty Member
Beginning to think the secret to having a successful SW account on Instagram is to be a complete failure at SW, slimwithross, emilywalters, bigben, budgetslimmer etc all the exact same. Massive sheep followings but aren’t actually good at losing weight 🤷🏼‍♀️
One of the absolute worst for hiding his gain is the foodieslimmer.
He lost 16 stone in one year and has gained 15 of it back...not that you would know as he only posts on plan meals and old before and after pics for his #transformationtuesdays on the grid.
He has recently rejoined SW and mentions he has had an 'horrendous gain' but still doesn't mention how much anywhere on his page.
I only know because he commented on someone elses post, who mentioned they had gained, saying he had gained back 15 stone in the past year or so.

• Wow

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Sounds like you’d love him too, you’re so obsessed you stalk him on Instagram and write about him daily on here. Admit you love him, you’ll feel so much better for it 🤣

Yet you’re threatened by him and obsessed? He’s doing something right then!!! 🤣
he can lick my balls only if he dips them into a gifted muller m8.

Sounds like you’d love him too, you’re so obsessed you stalk him on Instagram and write about him daily on here. Admit you love him, you’ll feel so much better for it 🤣

Yet you’re threatened by him and obsessed? He’s doing something right then!!! 🤣
as previously stated... and not to go all school playground but he started me first sir/miss and I'm only defending myself... if you can't take it back, don't fucking start it.

simple.

• Haha

Clemmieinwonderlust

Forget phillips schofield Ben has an announcent to make he is in a 3 way relationship with his tuxedo and muller lights His wife and family are fully supporting him and hes relieved to finally be himself . His wive will stay with him until he secures that sponsership deal.

• Haha