Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what in the name of greek buggery does that picture have to do with slimming world?

bleeping knob.
He must have a list of hashtags saved in notes or something, picture of family on a pier... #Hike 🧐
Those kids must be adopted cause Ben is 100% a Virgin, also Hi Ben 👋🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Reactions: 2
He’s running low on content now, he’s posted a shot of last year’s fundraiser climb of Snowdon by Slimming Worlders. No need, Ben. You blow your own trumpet enough, thank you. We want to hear about this week’s battle with the scales. Who is going to ask him?

Last edited:
  • Haha
He posted on the 27th Jan that he had batch cooked a fuckload of tuna pasta bake shite, so how he can be off plan like he has been? he can put what he wants down his throat, but be honest about it and post the stuff that made you gain TWO STONE over christmas. I put 2lbs on over christmas...2 stone is a bleeping joke.

as for that mountain climb... why not give them a real challenge ben....let them climb your gigantic, godzilla sized ego and let them really test themselves... I dread that, he will make sure yet again that it is all about him...

bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He posted on the 27th Jan that he had batch cooked a fuckload of tuna pasta bake shite, so how he can be off plan like he has been? he can put what he wants down his throat, but be honest about it and post the stuff that made you gain TWO STONE over christmas. I put 2lbs on over christmas...2 stone is a bleeping joke.

as for that mountain climb... why not give them a real challenge ben....let them climb your gigantic, godzilla sized ego and let them really test themselves... I dread that, he will make sure yet again that it is all about him...

bleep.
Sorry I still can't get over the fact that he gained 24lbs in sucha short period of time, it's grotesque! He must of been putting cheese in every orifice of his body. Gross.

And people still follow him and call him inspo?

Yo-yoing so dramatically is so bad for your internal organs Ben! When will you be honest about your gains the past few weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's well known horses have massive dicks... one of those poor horses has a massive dick on its back.
Screenshot_20200208-181114_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
I hope they forget to secure the lion enclosure that day....

tuxedo photoshoots, 5k 10k race fee entries for him...duck all for the kids/wife...

"I took you horse riding didn't I you ungrateful little cunts...." "that reminds me, must recycle a pic for the gram.."

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Sorry I still can't get over the fact that he gained 24lbs in sucha short period of time, it's grotesque! He must of been putting cheese in every orifice of his body. Gross.

And people still follow him and call him inspo?

Yo-yoing so dramatically is so bad for your internal organs Ben! When will you be honest about your gains the past few weeks?
Can’t wrap my head around it either, I drank like a fish and had all the chocolate I could get my hands on at Christmas and put on 6lbs, I was disgusted with myself for that. How can someone who put on 4x that be an inspiration 😳

Reactions: 3
He’s lost it, hasn’t he? Recycling pictures to disguise the lack of progress in the weight loss department. Ben’s current grid shows his love of charitable causes (like duck, he’s virtue signalling), his family to prove he’s a really decent bloke and all that bleeping cavorting in rural Wales. And his latest posts are still pictures with a moving sky, classified as videos. Is this because he can see the number of views rather than the likes? My dodgy maths calculates that around 0.5% of his followers actually like his posts.

He’s lost it, hasn’t he?

My dodgy maths calculates that around 0.5% of his followers actually like his posts.
yep...well and truly lost the plot...

He clearly buys followers too... I honestly cannot get my head around people desperate for fame on instagram...

when he first found out about his thread on here, he posted on insta aiming it all at me and posted this...

and like i said at the time... I'd rather just be an asshole, than be an asshole that gets all dressed up and has nowhere to go...
Screenshot_20200208-195825_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
yep...well and truly lost the plot...

He clearly buys followers too... I honestly cannot get my head around people desperate for fame on instagram...

when he first found out about his thread on here, he posted on insta aiming it all at me and posted this...

and like i said at the time... I'd rather just be an asshole, than be an asshole that gets all dressed up and has nowhere to go...View attachment 81259
That photo honestly makes my clit shrivel up and retract inside me

• Haha
Reactions: 8