Ben Green #2 sneeking around thinking he's a spy, how many more photoshoots will he buy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i bet if he does get corona he will use some of his dying breath to spam insta.anything for the likes and freebies
Probably start trying to flog tit for one of them 'immunity kits' that are going about that are really super priced vitamin tablets.

Reactions: 1
Probably start trying to flog tit for one of them 'immunity kits' that are going about that are really super priced vitamin tablets.
Still waiting for the picture with the title "just had a tit with @andrex #shitlikeaman #greatestbullshitteroftheyear2020

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion :-
Big_ego_to_bigger_ego Ben, despite his batch cooked meals, is piling the chunk on again.

Reactions: 7
Always on the beg, look at the size of his head. Shagging in the shower, but lacking will power.

That was dreadful.
I'm sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ben Green #3 Beggy Ben and his Manatee are nothing but Instagram wannabe's

First attempt - bit tit lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
makes me laugh... he can duck about dressing up as a unicorn, getting on a vr headset, but cant attend a virtual slimming world group...

its been how long since a weigh in now?

WEIGH IN YOU MASSIVE BEGGY BASTARD.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:
Big ben to slim ben: spending quarantine in the pool with his manatee, scoffing 20 syn meals cos he was sent them for free.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.