Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she stated she was sick of Unas fans (I’m not particularly a fan) writing to her sticking up for her, so id say she’s sent the same to others!

On the “awful drunk” topic, I’d say as an Irish girl like myself when she ever goes out she goes OUT and that’s where it’s came from or she’s just spreading lies to he nasty. I can’t see Una sitting in the house drinking bottles of vodka on her own
I can’t imagine people writing to her if she hadn’t starting posting about Una in the first place. She needs to learn not to engage in it. Surely with a small baby to look after she’s got enough on her plate?

Re: the drinking - who knows where she got that from - some people can be very judgemental about women drinking full stop. Claims like these are very harmful though and slinging mud at your partner’s ex-wife is not a classy or respectful thing to do if you really care about his children.

Reactions: 11
You'd think a man who was "trapped" into getting married and having kids would be in no rush to do it again.That he'd want to play the field for a bit and have some fun.But this guy got married 5 minutes after he and Una split.This is a needy,needy guy,someone who clearly cannot be alone and I suspect the issues in his previous marriage lay mostly with him.

Reactions: 28
Ben Foden has his Rugby career and seems happily married with a new kid and gets TV work such as X Factor. Una looks like the one that can't move on. She needs The Saturdays to get back together because she can't be making money off her solo stuff.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ben Foden has his Rugby career and seems happily married with a new kid and gets TV work such as X Factor. Una looks like the one that can't move on. She needs The Saturdays to get back together because she can't be making money off her solo stuff.
Are you the new wife 😂😂 given he plays Rugby for some random team in New York i think its safe to say his Rugby days are over, I havent read anywhere una or her new partner(when she had one) are messaging people on the Internet slagging him off so I think he the one that needs to get over it or at least his new wife does she is coming across as bitter and jealous to me 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 55
unfortunately this all means nothing if you can’t be a decent human being, especially to the mother of your child and even your own kids, what kind of dad gets up and leaves his kids to move half way across the world and start a new family in less than a year!?

Reactions: 31
Is that you Mrs ben foden?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I went to uni in Northampton the same time Ben played for the Saints. One of my friend’s boyfriends played rugby for uni and also did bar work at the weekends and said it was widely known between the staff that Ben used to cheat. The Saints blokes used to go to Revs on Saturday nights. At the time I refused to believe it as they seemed the perfect couple but after all this I now believe!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Reactions: 14
I would say Una has been on here on seen the messages judging by her post tonight. Hope she takes all the good comments on board. That Jackie one is mental

Reactions: 12
Look at her first post after having the baby. Waaaay too much info plus was there a need to put up a video of her being stitched up after c section??? Def like one that craves the limelight!

Reactions: 9
Look at her first post after having the baby. Waaaay too much info plus was there a need to put up a video of her being stitched up after c section??? Def like one that craves the limelight!
Wasn’t her birth announcement about 4 pages long?

I’ve just looked on the Daily Mail and it’s 3 pages long. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just went to look at said birth announcement Insta post and noticed Ben has "Jackie" tattooed on his wedding ring finger :censored:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Una is so gorgeous talented and classy compared to Jackie and Ben....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The amount of Heinous tit Una could've revealed about Ben if she'd wanted to.But she didn't, because she probably didn't want to hurt her kids,which makes her a decent person and a good Mom.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.