Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably doesn’t like her because she is gorgeous and is the image of Una 🙄

This 👆 100%, Aoife is gorgeous and she's probably worried Farah won't be as stunning. It seemed like they were in the UK for Christmas, but like someone mentioned before it's not fair that Ben gets them for the holidays/fun times and Una who has home schooled them, and does everything else misses out... Jacky has the mean face of someone who was the school bully, I hope she leaves Aoife alone the poor child.

Reactions: 21
It’s good Aoife has her brother, he’s a really gorgeous kid as well. Must be very tough on them I’d say rural Ireland to a rich part of the States could be a culture shock.
I wonder what Ben’s parents make of it all.

Reactions: 11
Oh my god the state. Put it away no one wants to see your mid life crisis
His wife is behaving like a 16 year old at the back of the class. I’d be raging if I had to send my kids to spend time with her. She seems very odd & attention seeking. He doesn’t seem to prioritise his kids with Una at all.

Reactions: 16
What happened on his stories? I don’t have an Instagram account. I’ll have to get one.

Reactions: 3
What are you most proud of? My kids... Posts a picture of his baby with that yoke. She is such an unlikeable attention seeker, sending in lots of stupid immature sex related questions, Mortifying. That's at least 3 times now he has posted that picture of her and the other woman kissing, he posted it on his gushing birthday tribute which I thought was just weird.

Reactions: 13
God she is so toxic and he is a tool of the highest order. Can’t wait to see this car crash when he gets bored of her & heads back to tinder for his next thrill. It’ll all end in tears, those poor kids.

Reactions: 14
What are you most proud of? My kids... Posts a picture of his baby with that yoke. She is such an unlikeable attention seeker, sending in lots of stupid immature sex related questions, Mortifying. That's at least 3 times now he has posted that picture of her and the other woman kissing, he posted it on his gushing birthday tribute which I thought was just weird.
She has no class at all...I can imagine her throwing herself at him in the beginning and Ben is so weak, he couldn't resist

Reactions: 9
She has no class at all...I can imagine her throwing herself at him in the beginning and Ben is so weak, he couldn't resist
She seems so immature and needy. Absolutely no class, shouts her mouth off any chance she gets. She said not that long ago she was sick of the stick she gets from "unas mad fans". Well every action has a consequence, its not all about you snackyjax🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
sorry she is the definition of trash!

Una has more class in her little finger than she has in her whole body.

she is desperate, tacky and trashy.

Was that photo of two women kissing,with one of them grabbing the other's naked breast, his wife????.Jesus.

Reactions: 5
On Snackyjax’s profile, she has referred to herself as Owner/ pants wearer of Ben Foden.... That’s definitely going to age well! 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 8
she probably thinks she has got a right catch there with him.

i don’t know who has done worse, him or her 🤣

• Haha
She's such a basic looking B too.It is probably why she's so pressed about Una,who is stunning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She's such a basic looking B too.It is probably why she's so pressed about Una,who is stunning.
He’s definitely downgraded. Una is beautiful and classy. Jackie is tacky.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.