Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ¤£ canā€™t wait till he cheats and leaves her

everyone knows what youā€™ve been told of an ex is always so true šŸ™„ what an idiot she is

Reactions: 21
Americans believe anyone who has more than one glass of wine is a drunk. That is my personal experience anyway.....
I do agree with this Americans think the Irish spend all their time drinking. Very old fashioned thinking.

Reactions: 24
How bitter and embarassing. He obviously loved her if he married her and had children with her and stayed with her for ten years. Jackie will come out of this looking like a fool because not a chance will that marriage last. How horrible to talk like that about your ex wife and mother of your kids

Reactions: 20
I donā€™t get it, if Ben was wanting to break up with Una, why on earth was he still sleeping with her?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jesus. What an awful awful woman. Una has never struck me as the type to drink a lot, I mean you can kinda tell from her body that she doesnā€™t! Sheā€™s always posting workouts

Also: pot, kettle, black Jackie?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Jesus. What an awful awful woman. Una has never struck me as the type to drink a lot, I mean you can kinda tell from her body that she doesnā€™t! Sheā€™s always posting workouts

why canā€™t they just leave Una alone he seems to be going through some sort of mid life crisis

What an idiot Jackie is, those 2 kids will read items like that in the future !! , it will be interesting to see if they have children together whether they will be as involved and interested in his and unaā€™s or will they disappear from their lives (Jackie seems the type)

Reactions: 8
What an idiot Jackie is, those 2 kids will read items like that in the future !! , it will be interesting to see if they have children together whether they will be as involved and interested in his and unaā€™s or will they disappear from their lives (Jackie seems the type)
They have a child, a daughter Farrah.

Reactions: 5

Not sure how much Una drinks as I don't know her personally but because someone works out a lot doesn't mean they don't by any means.

Reactions: 2
Una was a drunk who "trapped" poor little Ben into marriage when he was in his early twenties??.Firstly,what a vile thing to say about the Mother of your step kids.Secondly,it takes two people to get pregnant,if Ben didn't want kids he should've worn a condom.
What a witch.I bet he ends up cheating on her too.
Exactly.
I wrote to her because she was posting up daily mail articles about Una and Ben with sly captions and just said itā€™s pathetic and I got that back.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Exactly.
I wrote to her because she was posting up daily mail articles about Una and Ben with sly captions and just said itā€™s pathetic and I got that back.
Oh tit, I hadn't realised those were actually messages you'd received, when you posted that screenshot @Henearne129 ā€“ wow. What an idiot she is, sending stuff like that.

Cheers for the ā˜•

So many questions! How did you know she was commenting? Do you know her? Strikes me as a reckless thing to be messaging a total stranger - perhaps she was drunk?

Given sheā€™s probably had very little contact with Una, I imagine this version of events is from him and sheā€™s bought it. When I was single I would actively avoid men who bad mouthed their exes, particularly if there were children involved. If they were that awful you should be glad to have moved on rather than running around slagging them off to everyone you meet: strikes me as someone not over the ex and/or someone desperate to make themselves the injured party so likely not to be.

If he were really that concerned about her being an ā€œawful and abusive drunkā€ why hasnā€™t he filed for sole custody? Canā€™t imagine Jackie would like that very much. She strikes me as a woman who is just gutted that he comes with ā€˜baggageā€™ as it ruins the fairytale romance.

Reactions: 24
Jesus I didn't know all this about Una. Una seems alright. can't believe the audacity of her ex what a fuckin hole.

Reactions: 6
Not sure how much Una drinks as I don't know her personally but because someone works out a lot doesn't mean they don't by any means.

I concur. I used to work with a woman who was a fitness instructor, really ripped, very skinny (about 7.5 stone) and a raging alcoholic.

Reactions: 1
lol yeah Irish and American people have very different opinions about what a "drunk" is

Reactions: 17
So many questions! How did you know she was commenting? Do you know her? Strikes me as a reckless thing to be messaging a total stranger - perhaps she was drunk?

Given sheā€™s probably had very little contact with Una, I imagine this version of events is from him and sheā€™s bought it. When I was single I would actively avoid men who bad mouthed their exes, particularly if there were children involved. If they were that awful you should be glad to have moved on rather than running around slagging them off to everyone you meet: strikes me as someone not over the ex and/or someone desperate to make themselves the injured party so likely not to be.

If he were really that concerned about her being an ā€œawful and abusive drunkā€ why hasnā€™t he filed for sole custody? Canā€™t imagine Jackie would like that very much. She strikes me as a woman who is just gutted that he comes with ā€˜baggageā€™ as it ruins the fairytale romance.
Thiswas back in September, we had a bit of a back and forward. She had screenshotted daily mail articles and posted them on her story with sly captions about Una and Benā€™s relationship. I think one article was along the lines of ā€œBen regrets what he done to Unaā€ and she had posted a big ignorant caption about it.
I just responded and said it was pathetic and to think of the kids - thatā€™s why she said Aoife and Tadgh are better off now sheā€™s in the picture šŸ¤Æ
She doesnā€™t know me at all but only has 5k followers so replied to my message straight way. she stated she was sick of Unas fans (Iā€™m not particularly a fan) writing to her sticking up for her, so id say sheā€™s sent the same to others!
On the ā€œawful drunkā€ topic, Iā€™d say as an Irish girl like myself when she ever goes out she goes OUT and thatā€™s where itā€™s came from or sheā€™s just spreading lies to he nasty. I canā€™t see Una sitting in the house drinking bottles of vodka on her own

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.