Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Benny” seems like the stereotypical narcissist. Discard wife, flaunt new wife, have affairs. Nobody will ever win with him

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Is she still seeing the guy that played her brother in White Lines?
Yes she is and I may have been wrong about the no cheating thing.Apparently she met this guy before her and Sam announced their separation.So..... :whistle:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I am rooting for her with sam clafin if true they would make a beautiful couple! Ben Foden is a rat everything I read about him makes my skin crawl and leopard doesnt change his spots

Reactions: 5
I've met Ben quite a few times, before he was with Una, and he is so arrogant and definitely manipulative. Though for his current wife, surely getting married in 2 weeks is a red flag?

Reactions: 12
I don’t mind una really but did anyone see her do the wap dance there on her stories? It looked a bit tragic in the Irish 90s style sitting room with the kids toys thrown about. Is she okay do ye think??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The White Lines brother is so ugly. He looks like a frog. I couldn‘t believe All those women were supposed to have fancied him.

Reactions: 4
The White Lines brother is so ugly. He looks like a frog. I couldn‘t believe All those women were supposed to have fancied him.

I think he is pretty handsome.I'm almost certain Laura Haddock left Sam for Tom now.Poor Sam. ☹

Reactions: 4

I think he is pretty handsome.I'm almost certain Laura Haddock left Sam for Tom now.Poor Sam. ☹
Not my type but I can appreciate that hes good looking. He was horrible in White Lines though. I thought Sam Clafin cheated? I'm glad he didnt. I like him. Blimey who has the energy for 2 blokes on the go when they have a baby and a toddler?!

Reactions: 7
Fair point. He’s stunning in that photo so baffled why I thought he was so gross in White Lines. Maybe it was all the gurning and sneering. I think he’s just not my type - I’m sure he’s devastated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has taken it down this morning. She must have been on the vino 😂 anyone see it?
I feel like a bad person for saying this as I really like Una but I wish she’d stop putting up so many try hard pics. It’s obvious she’s gorgeous without her having to wear skimpy clothing. Plus she’s pushing 40 with two kids.

Reactions: 2
I feel like a bad person for saying this as I really like Una but I wish she’d stop putting up so many try hard pics. It’s obvious she’s gorgeous without her having to wear skimpy clothing. Plus she’s pushing 40 with two kids.
What does her being 40 and having kids have to do with her dress sense? 🙈 She looks amazing.. Defo a kick in the teeth for her rat ex husband! I'm amazed at how level headed she has stayed throughout all of this tit with Ben. Fair play to her. She's a bigger person than I am!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I see she said she put on 6kg during lockdown with better eating and exercise it really suits her she looks amazing!

Reactions: 3
Just wondering does Una still live in Ireland with the kids, I know she moved back here after the split, but does she still live here or has she moved back to the UK?

What does her being 40 and having kids have to do with her dress sense? 🙈 She looks amazing.. Defo a kick in the teeth for her rat ex husband! I'm amazed at how level headed she has stayed throughout all of this tit with Ben. Fair play to her. She's a bigger person than I am!
I doubt he cares tbh he seems to only care about no.1. I think Una has handled the situation with the upmost grace & her honestly is very refreshing. I just think sometimes the posing is a bit random. I agree she looks amazing.

Reactions: 6
Una was a drunk who "trapped" poor little Ben into marriage when he was in his early twenties??.Firstly,what a vile thing to say about the Mother of your step kids.Secondly,it takes two people to get pregnant,if Ben didn't want kids he should've worn a condom.
What a witch.I bet he ends up cheating on her too.

Reactions: 33
Una was a drunk who "trapped" poor little Ben into marriage when he was in his early twenties??.Firstly,what a vile thing to say about the Mother of your step kids.Secondly,it takes two people to get pregnant,if Ben didn't want kids he should've worn a condom.
Americans believe anyone who has more than one glass of wine is a drunk. That is my personal experience anyway.....

• Haha
Reactions: 39
jackie sounds so charming 😳 I’d hate to have to send my 2 kids to spend time with her (whilst they see their dad), I also think he’s an absolute man child, he should have abit more respect for the mother of his kids

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.