Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you the new wife 😂😂 given he plays Rugby for some random team in New York i think its safe to say his Rugby days are over, I havent read anywhere una or her new partner(when she had one) are messaging people on the Internet slagging him off so I think he the one that needs to get over it or at least his new wife does she is coming across as bitter and jealous to me 💁‍♀️
Not sure his career is over in fairness. He is still playing and has just taken part in in an inaugural competition of 10s with Olympic medal winners and other very talented players.

For some bizarre reason Una has always annoyed me. Can’t quite put my finger on it. Maybe it’s because she had a boob job but denies it.

In any case, heard a rumour herself and Greg o Shea were hooking up over lock down. Not a bad bit of eye candy for her in fairness

Reactions: 4
I cannot stand her. Horrible carry on flaunting the fact she has someone else's husband and father in her bed, and yes she actually films from the bed. Would suit her better to keep it offline.
She seems a right piece of work, and probably mad jealous of Una who in my opinion is talented, naturally beautiful and left that marriage with her dignity intact unlike Ben... Did anyone see Jackie's Instagram lately, where she put up pictures of the kids over Christmas and she put up one not so flattering one of Aoife. Someone mentioned it in the comments, and I've noticed that it's been deleted now!! Jackie had responded by saying something along the lines of .... she liked how Farah was sitting on Aoife's lap, and thought that as Aoife looks lovely in one of the other pictures, it balanced things out... !!!

Reactions: 11
Looking at the photographs she has on Instagram , Aoife doesn’t look happy in any, she looks like she would rather be anywhere but there, poor kid

Reactions: 6
Well then I definitely wouldn't have let my children go over.
I know it's each to their own but the world is riddled with COVID
They live in Connecticut. If I had children I wouldn’t send them either.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think jacky likes aoife at all. She uploaded that unflattering picture of her and a few months back uploaded a pic of them and was making digs about an 8 year old moaning on a walk. She’s a nasty piece of work in my eyes.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She seems a right piece of work, and probably mad jealous of Una who in my opinion is talented, naturally beautiful and left that marriage with her dignity intact unlike Ben... Did anyone see Jackie's Instagram lately, where she put up pictures of the kids over Christmas and she put up one not so flattering one of Aoife. Someone mentioned it in the comments, and I've noticed that it's been deleted now!! Jackie had responded by saying something along the lines of .... she liked how Farah was sitting on Aoife's lap, and thought that as Aoife looks lovely in one of the other pictures, it balanced things out... !!!
What I can't fathom is how they both flaunt what they have done. Both broken a family and left two children behind and moves off to the States. The gushing posts from him about how she's the most amazing woman he's ever met. He's entitled to feel like that I guess, but to post it like 5 minutes after leaving his family, that is so insensitive and disrespectful

Reactions: 24
I thought by watching bother their stories they flew back to UK for Christmas with their baby?
The kids were over in the States during the summer.

Reactions: 5
I thought by watching bother their stories they flew back to UK for Christmas with their baby?
The kids were over in the States during the summer.
OK im just assumed they were in usa.

That makes it a bit better

Reactions: 1
I don’t think jacky likes aoife at all. She uploaded that unflattering picture of her and a few months back uploaded a pic of them and was making digs about an 8 year old moaning on a walk. She’s a nasty piece of work in my eyes.
Probably doesn’t like her because she is gorgeous and is the image of Una 🙄

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.