Ben Chilwell #9 Bens back playing! With hoe’s so we know his 3rd leg is working 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she’s also locked in the bathroom? We’ve never gotten the house tour from Camila :(

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i don’t really know - it just seems convenient. It’s known they hung out in Miami and then she posts him - now she’s hinting she’s in London… if she weren’t in it for the clout she wouldn’t post it 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm trying to be positive guys, come on please help me. Sorry she might be a clout chaser but at least she's not racist and homophobic (as far as we know)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm trying to be positive guys, come on please help me. Sorry she might be a clout chaser but at least she's not racist and homophobic (as far as we know)

I’m trying to be positive! It’s all Ben’s fault 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
F23DD4FB-3F05-467F-97BE-346DB6864E4E.jpeg

Must be nice being rich where you can have a spontaneous getaway to Miami 😭

My spontaneous getaways consist of going to big Tesco and walking my dog a different way to normal

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Must be nice being rich where you can have a spontaneous getaway to Miami 😭

My spontaneous getaways consist of going to big Tesco and walking my dog a different way to normal
******Must be nice to be mates with a rich man where you can have a spontaneous getaway to Miami 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
lol Meghan put on her story a happy birthday to her mum and wrote “hope you have had the best birthday wish I could be there” like may as well have wrote “sorry I couldn’t be there I’m too busy shagging footballers to spend time with you on your birthday” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At this point I can’t imagine this man in a monogamous relationship. I’m not even sure he’ll get married.

• Haha
At this point I can’t imagine this man in a monogamous relationship. I’m not even sure he’ll get married.
Lollllll but tbh he's young so I think he's just enjoying his life the way he wants to while he's single (?)... Better for him to stay that way than to be committed to someone and cheat on his partner like many of them do out there 😬

Also I don't blame him either because if I were rich, young, famous and fit like him I would act the same way 😂

Last edited:
and we would happily oblige, wouldn’t we? 😩🤤
I'm already pulling his trousers down.

I think the world needs to move on from monogamy, so it's socially acceptable for a man like Ben to have a proper harem. That Big Chilly Willy needs lots of looking after.

• Haha
  • Heart
I miss Kelsey 💀
Cannot believe she seems the better option nowz🤣 but i think this meghan girl seems nice and ben seems to like her (thats what i understood from the video she posted) he keeps the willy busy🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

This was such a sexy goal🥵 his demi volleys🥵 hope comes back with a goal and knee slide🤣 bonus: timo cheering on the left🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well she’s defiantly in London she posted on her story 😂😂

• Sad
Maybe she’ll be at the game today to watch her boy injured sitting in the stands 🤣
🤣 ahhh it would be super duper annoying to be ben’s ex or flirt. I mean look at him. Never misses a chance and his house is like a hotel he invites girl he knows just for days and its a recurring pattern. Certified playboy. And i wonder if he gives briefing before the bathroom trap because i would feel heartbroken.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.