Ben Chilwell #9 Bens back playing! With hoe’s so we know his 3rd leg is working 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On that new girl he followed story isn’t that Harvey’s brand jumper 😂

Yeah seem good friends to him like known him along time
Yeah I think it is. Harvey follows her too and likes a lot of her posts so maybe she’s a friend of his and Ben knows her through Harvey

Reactions: 1
On that new girl he followed story isn’t that Harvey’s brand jumper 😂

Yeah seem good friends to him like known him along time
If you mean Ellie she seems to have been in their group for a long time

I’m not too clued up on bens friends I have to say so I’m not sure if they’re good people or not but I do like that they’ve been friends since school which I would say they are genuinely good friends of his and not just friends with him for the clout. Who knows maybe I’m naive maybe they aren’t good people and stayed friends because they want in on the fame
Well, Ben’s friends have at least got jobs of their own that they didn’t get given because of Chilly. Mason’s friends… clout chasers

New thread https://tattle.life/threads/ben-chilwell-10-bit-of-an-idiot-usual-story.29210/

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.