Ben Chilwell #9 Bens back playing! With hoe’s so we know his 3rd leg is working 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from the tattoos, which I can ignore by looking at everything else. I am bleeping weak for this man with this look. I want him to look at me like this. Say nothing and just know that he wants me to drop to my knees for him.
and we would happily oblige, wouldn’t we? 😩🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Apart from the tattoos, which I can ignore by looking at everything else. I am bleeping weak for this man with this look. I want him to look at me like this. Say nothing and just know that he wants me to drop to my knees for him.
Stephen I expected nothing less 😂

but your not wrong I’m also a slut for this man 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Meghan the blonde from Miami is in London 🙈 Chilly wastes no time

• Wow
Reactions: 4
not really 😭 but hey at least Kelsey has a career by herself (✨somehow✨)
This new one seems.. idk!! 😭

it’s not fair we get the pictures and now this.. 😅😭
As far as I know Meghan is not an 'anonymous'. She works as a model from an early age and she is also part of an MTV reality show 😅

Reactions: 1
As far as I know Meghan is not an 'anonymous'. She works as a model from an early age and she is also part of an MTV reality show
Jersey Shore? 🤡

Sorry, I’m being mean. I obviously don’t know her. I don’t like her ✨vibes✨though 😭 she does look lovely on her feed but the stories I saw from her while Ben was in Miami look nothing like her tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jersey Shore? 🤡

Sorry, I’m being mean. I obviously don’t know her. I don’t like her ✨vibes✨though 😭 she does look lovely on her feed but the stories I saw from her while Ben was in Miami look nothing like her tbh.
Siesta Key. At least this one is not racist and homophobic (as far as we know) :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.