Ben Chilwell #9 Bens back playing! With hoe’s so we know his 3rd leg is working 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened with it?😮😮😮 I mean i’ve never seen this movie and he recommended this and talked about the « iconic » scenes🤣 i hated the scenes i chose another movie instead. I’m now watching a 90s teenage drama.
It’s kinda a long story but I’ll try to sum it up the best I can so basically mason was caught by fans commenting on an Insta hoes post and everyone was replying to his comment saying we know who you are. Then masons original comment got deleted and he changed his username and profile pic to a scarface reference

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s kinda a long story but I’ll try to sum it up the best I can so basically mason was caught by fans commenting on an Insta hoes post and everyone was replying to his comment saying we know who you are. Then masons original comment got deleted and he changed his username and profile pic to a scarface reference
Whaaat ahh masooon really🤭 its proven right then its a red flag. He could do better than this but hey they set the bar too low. I’m expecting literally anything from them now.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Whaaat ahh masooon really🤭 its proven right then its a red flag. He could do better than this but hey they set the bar too low. I’m expecting literally anything from them now.
Yeah I’m definitely not surprised at what they get up to now. They’ve caused so much havoc that I’m just used to it by now I think

Reactions: 2
So anyway… I’m quite sure I’ve spotted Ben & Harvey + M in an Insta story from Inca London. Does he spend any time alone with his bathroom guest or only in the bedroom?

Yeah I just seen also in the back of a post maybe thats him to with the cap not sure tho 100%
nahh, crop that guy out 😭 don’t think he wants to end up on tattle 😭
But yes that’s definitely him, you can see Harvey and him on another story. Bad quality but here ya go ->
39D6B68C-534B-4B05-8312-A82A77D61B03.jpeg
65C1C078-7BBA-4315-B5AA-C8A9053E4FB1.jpeg
2A398F74-9E4D-4246-AB4D-263FF095A94B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Maybe besides Harvey the other two idiots are also there 😭
To me it looks like a bunch of people could be there. Those tables are like tables for 8 people. Praying my boy Mase isn’t there and he’s in his bed sleeping like a good boy 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
most definitely 🤷🏼‍♀️ I gotta say I would be pissed if the three musketeers were always around 😭
I’m a bit slow so who are the two idiots and the three musketeers?

I’m kinda new to the Ben train but since when did Ben meet jack harlow? Is this recent?
BCC635AD-8D93-4934-9929-0C719AC07730.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m a bit slow so who are the two idiots and the three musketeers?

I’m kinda new to the Ben train but since when did Ben meet jack harlow? Is this recent?View attachment 1167684
AHHH PLEASE THE NECKLACE is there AGAIN. This is probably from August because Jack Harlow was in London for a concert and everybody was crazy about it😂 people love him. About Ben’s friends they never leave him alone only when Ben is playing for Chelsea... other than that they are always together like they are glued to each other😂 Ben has been a good tour guide he should consider it as a career option after football. But only girls should ask for his service.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.