Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
Should I feel sorry for posting it? Because strangely I really don’t 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sorry Benji, you’re responsible for your actions not me. Maybe that makes me a bad person now idk.

I saw some Insta-fp post about “how cute” it is… like wtf?

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Smca53

VIP Member
It wouldn’t surprise me if it was sent to the S*n by the ‘new members’ that were determined to bring him down 🥴 weird

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
This came up on my feed and although it’s not recent I zoomed in and his nails didn’t look awful (maybe a bit long if anything) and I immediately thought of you @Shoequeen91 so I guess this is your thing? 🤣

View attachment 1109114
Looks like he’s pushed the cuticles back, well done Ben babes 😍

Also love how you thought of me, girl. Proper love this thread, the vibes are just straight chilling and positivity which is what we like ♥

I hear he’s ahead of schedule with his return which is also good, honestly looking forward to seeing him back on the pitch

• Heart
Reactions: 8

katiestewart

VIP Member
ngl he definitely has broken a few hearts along the way. My guess is he’s quite sweet, caring and affectionate but still a player so.. worst kind tbh 😭💔
I reckon he’s got that charm and good chat (and he’s good looking. Anyone with eyes can see that tho) that’ll fool a lot of girls into thinking he’s one of the good ones when In reality he doesn’t ever feel the same way about these girls and he probably has the ability to just not fall for these girls because he’s in complete control of the situation. I know it’s horrible to say but I do get that vibe from him

• Sad

katiestewart

VIP Member
I would consider myself fairly new to the Ben train but how on earth do you guys manage it. He literally has like no consistent content. He never posts and whenever we do get some content it’s drama that he’s on some Insta hoe’s story. Someone really needs to get a hold of Ben and tell him to start providing the good for us!!! It’s quite impressive how low-key ben actually can be if he tried. No one would know anything about his life outside of football if it wasn’t for clout chasers on Instagram

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
One thing I will say for Benjamin is the girls he pulls all tend to be super pretty. He could give Mason some tips 😭

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
Tbh this thread attracts a lot of weird people, not sure if you’ve all had the same experiences elsewhere that I have in relation to this thread but I can only assume the freaks are drawn to Ben 🤷‍♀️

The Sun don’t read here as far as I’m aware, but people have sold stories from Tattle to the Sun and admitted it, shared screenshots etc, I don’t think the sun can be arsed trawling through all the non-relevant stuff here, rather someone sends them all the important points. Lazy journalism basically

• Haha
Reactions: 7