Ben Chilwell #9 Bens back playing! With hoe’s so we know his 3rd leg is working 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben 🤝 All-American gun nut 🚩
@hardcoresully

Is Mason safe? Maybe I’m converting
Just want to believe he is not friends with this person... his profile looks super uncomfortable (the last video, heavy weapons, ugly language) and the fact that ben followed him after that video on his profile ughhhh. Ben needs a social media manager because he’s too dumb even for a footballer. I want the footballer ben back because this new ben we got to know is annoying as f.

Reactions: 5
We were talking about this movie with a friend and just realized that Harvey’s tattoo is a reference to « Scarface » and the little friend al pacino was talking about is a weapon « cm 203 flare launcher » and he said if scarface is a mans favourite thats a red flaag🚩i guess he’s right...

Reactions: 1
We were talking about this movie with a friend and just realized that Harvey’s tattoo is a reference to « Scarface » and the little friend al pacino was talking about is a weapon « cm 203 flare launcher » and he said if scarface is a mans favourite thats a red flaag🚩i guess he’s right...
Those of us on Mason’s train can’t face talking about Scarface anymore 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Those of us on Mason’s train can’t face talking about Scarface anymore 😩
What happened with it?😮😮😮 I mean i’ve never seen this movie and he recommended this and talked about the « iconic » scenes🤣 i hated the scenes i chose another movie instead. I’m now watching a 90s teenage drama.

Reactions: 1
I like scarface tbh 😭💀 Michelle Pfeiffer is THE queen 👸🏼 💁🏼‍♀️
What are you watching @fernly ?
Ahh yess saw her scenes she is smoking hot🥵 but the movie looks violent🤣 i’m currently watching « Election(1999) » starring Reese Witherspoon she looks so smoooll like a baby🤣 its fun so far im in the beginning.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.