Ben Chilwell #9 Bens back playing! With hoe’s so we know his 3rd leg is working 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really surprised how soon he flew her in. He has been back in London for what? 3,4 days?

Reactions: 3
I’m really surprised how soon he flew her in. He has been back in London for what? 3,4 days?
Move over Kelsey, he’s got a new favourite American. Can’t believe this is the second girl he’s flown over from Miami alone in the past few months since Camila is from Miami too 🤣

• Haha
Do you guys think I have a chance if I get myself a green card and say that I was born in Miami? 🤔🤡

• Haha
Move over Kelsey, he’s got a new favourite American. Can’t believe this is the second girl he’s flown over from Miami alone in the past few months since Camila is from Miami too 🤣
What if Kelsey unfollows him in a few weeks or so - then we know she’s been hurt …

no „normal“ woman would go for his bullshit … like he flies them in, does the deed with them, they leave, they unfollow - end of story… blows my mind

Reactions: 1
I'm trying to see the positive side of it. I mean Meghan looks pretty, she's not racist or homophobic (as far as I know) and we only knew they were in the same place because HE literally wanted to show himself in the video she posted on her story... So she doesn't look like a clout chaser?

Do you guys think I have a chance if I get myself a green card and say that I was born in Miami? 🤔🤡
You might but a bbl, boob job and the insta followers are necessary as well 😂 I’m scared and really interested to see what girls they pick up in summer (Mykonos, Ibiza or wherever they might go)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm trying to see the positive side of it. I mean Meghan looks pretty, she's not racist or homophobic (as far as I know) and we only knew they were in the same place because HE literally wanted to show himself in the video she posted on her story... So she doesn't look like a clout chaser?
Tbf the story she posted of Ben I think it was him that made her pan the camera round because he put his hand in front of the camera. If he never done that then the story was probably just going to be of her friend and then the view

People would’ve known anyway, cos his friends were posting from the boat
What if Kelsey unfollows him in a few weeks or so - then we know she’s been hurt …

no „normal“ woman would go for his bullshit … like he flies them in, does the deed with them, they leave, they unfollow - end of story… blows my mind
I think it’s beneficial for her to still be somewhat involved with him and she doesn’t care what he gets up to, equally she probably does her own thing with other guys

Reactions: 2
i don’t really know - it just seems convenient. It’s known they hung out in Miami and then she posts him - now she’s hinting she’s in London… if she weren’t in it for the clout she wouldn’t post it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i don’t really know - it just seems convenient. It’s known they hung out in Miami and then she posts him - now she’s hinting she’s in London… if she weren’t in it for the clout she wouldn’t post it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agreed - his friends post from the boat and then she posts a story from the boat. Yes he wanted in it but she was posting to show where she was, like she’s doing now.

With what said, they’re all surrounded by clout chasers. It is what it is 🤣

Reactions: 2
you’re absolutely right. Unfortunately my rational mind doesn’t seem to work when it comes to Ben (or men in general) 😅

I still hope she leaves soon

• Haha
I think it’s beneficial for her to still be somewhat involved with him and she doesn’t care what he gets up to, equally she probably does her own thing with other guys
If she unfollows him I'll open a champagne to celebrate a racist and homophobe leaving the scene. I hope she's busy with the billionaire

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.