Ben Chilwell #9 Bens back playing! With hoeā€™s so we know his 3rd leg is working šŸ˜¬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He kinda looks like Fez from Euphoria in the second photošŸ¤­

Wtf he looks sooo good but still ughh ben did you really have to do that... since this photoshoot was before the incident i feel like its okay to say that prada looks good on himšŸ˜šŸ¤­ and they did a shoot at night which is so cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wtf he looks sooo good but still ughh ben did you really have to do that... since this photoshoot was before the incident i feel like its okay to say that prada looks good on himšŸ˜šŸ¤­ and they did a shoot at night which is so cool.
Iā€™m blaming my ovaries for reacting the way I do. And the wine Iā€™m drinking.

• Haha
Iā€™m blaming my ovaries for reacting the way I do. And the wine Iā€™m drinking.
I hate my ovaries for being a dumb hoešŸ˜« but i cant blame our ovaries he looks really nice and lovely here contrasting with is miami imagešŸ˜ž. And i just looked at harveyā€™s post again and his tattoo and who is the little friend? šŸ¤®šŸ¤£ someone should teach ben how to use sunblock properly. All i can see is red red redšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hate my ovaries for being a dumb hoešŸ˜« but i cant blame our ovaries he looks really nice and lovely here contrasting with is miami imagešŸ˜ž. And i just looked at harveyā€™s post again and his tattoo and who is the little friend? šŸ¤®šŸ¤£ someone should teach ben how to use sunblock properly. All i can see is red red redšŸ¤£
Harveyā€™s probably talking about HIS little friend šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Its good that he is self awarešŸ˜‚ still so shocked like how did Ben menage to burn his face...
Iā€™m telling you - his face will look like leather when he hits 35 šŸ˜µā€šŸ’« I mean he already looks past 25 tbh šŸ˜…

• Haha
Iā€™m telling you - his face will look like leather when he hits 35 šŸ˜µā€šŸ’« I mean he already looks past 25 tbh šŸ˜…
He alredy looks like heā€™s 35šŸ„ŗ those wrinkles around his eyesšŸ˜« but somehow it makes him look so handsome tho

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.