Ben Chilwell #9 Bens back playing! With hoe’s so we know his 3rd leg is working 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree so much. Lets not bother about that platform because it only brings negativity. They obviously kinda hate us for no reason. We didn’t send him there. All we can do is to criticize and we already did that.
Yeah and the blog never really posts anything good/positive about Ben, nor should they have to it’s their blog, but it’s not surprising to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Yeah and the blog never really posts anything good/positive about Ben, nor should they have to it’s their blog, but it’s not surprising to me.
Not surprised either tho😕. I mean of course what he has done is absolutely unacceptable, but some people have already been dragging him for months. Before and during euros people made fun of him. Majority of Chelsea fans were also hypocrites they praised Al*nso for scoring one set piece goal and literally forgot about Ben. Its a ruthless industry i get it but never understood the negativity around him😞 I still condemn the thing he did and i hope he learned his lesson and attracts more positivity🤞

Let’s be honest: most of the time we ramble about his bad “life choices” (clothes, ✨necklace✨, being a hoe, being insensitive & stupid…)

Occasionally we simp but he doesn’t deserve that right now haha 😭

• Sad
Who's Ben? I need updates from the king Oscar. What will he have for dinner today? Did he enjoy his walk in the park today?😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone know when Ben dated meghan? I see on tumblr it said on the article that they previously dated. I also seen on there that meghan is a well known clout chaser in Miami and she is on a reality tv show there was Reddit screen shots about her doesn’t look as though she is very popular with the public 🙄 I am praying Ben hasn’t fell for this and unfollows her he seems to pick the wrong girls 😩

Anyone know when Ben dated meghan? I see on tumblr it said on the article that they previously dated. I also seen on there that meghan is a well known clout chaser in Miami and she is on a reality tv show there was Reddit screen shots about her doesn’t look as though she is very popular with the public 🙄 I am praying Ben hasn’t fell for this and unfollows her he seems to pick the wrong girls 😩
No, it looks like they literally met in Miami. And tbh from the little I know about her, she's been a model from a very young age and she's been part of an MTV reality show. That's all I know so far...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Whatever you see on Tumblr , don’t believe it. It’s far more of the opposite. Plus , the insider did tells Meghan is being attack since last week. Also we knew that Ben is already in UK last week and he’s under investigation and being under charges while his team mates was on training. 😧
Not to say I believe tumblr teens but it’s quite ironic they say she is known as being a clout chaser meanwhile the only videos leaked from his holiday was from her and her friends plus someone must of said to the press she used to date him idk adds up

Reactions: 2
Whatever you see on Tumblr , don’t believe it. It’s far more of the opposite. Plus , the insider did tells Meghan is being attack since last week. Also we knew that Ben is already in UK last week and he’s under investigation and being under charges while his team mates was on training. 😧
I see you have popped back up again 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rather than the girls being wrong, Ben seems to be the wrong choix for most of the girls if you ask me🤣 The girls should be concerned about falling for Bens pickup lines. He’s acting like a playboy

He looks soo good a bit like a tomato but good!
Also he has now adopted the wristband off mason

🥵🥵🥵

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.