Ben Chilwell #9 Bens back playing! With hoe’s so we know his 3rd leg is working 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can’t even compare what zuma did to what Ben did, Ben went somewhere that allows this, zuma did what he did because he is a prick.
the zoo’s shouldn’t be allowed to be open.
Its the opposite team fans trying to bring ben down and the newspaper mentioned his name with Bens and its dangerous. Exactly and i had to defend Ben on Twitter by sending them dms as if im his advocate but they are entitled to their opinions. I can’t believe i defended him but here we are... this comparison scared me tbh 😫

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
I’m starting to see a bit of noise on twitter about Ben going to that zoo. Again it’s still only a few people but the sun has tweeted out their story so I assume that’s why people on twitter are starting to talk about it now

Reactions: 4
Confession time: on some pictures he’s kinda cute 💀 don’t come at me people! 😭
Ah i used to find him cute either months ago but he is looking just awful now. Ben too... and do you think Ben took this photo? Awful photography skills Ben

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same. They both need to detox (at least a month) and probably some antibiotics 😅
Ben needs to be washed with holy water and my eyes also need holy water after what we have witnessed. Then maybe we can get rid of the ick.

• Haha
Harvey posting a spam on his Instagram stories. Wonder if they’re home now and that’s why they’re posting

Harvey posting a spam on his Instagram stories. Wonder if they’re home now and that’s why they’re posting
They better stay there obviously they blend in well. Little degenerates. But probably they’re back.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When did anyone of us said that he didn’t do anything wrong? They clearly lack reading comprehension 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can obviously all do what you want and I’m not attempting to moderate but I wouldn’t bother posting those things from tumblr about tattle, it’s just weirdos with too much time on their hands trying to start fights between the two places. They’ve probably been sitting waiting for that to be posted over here and there to be backlash about it etc, I wouldn’t give them the attention

Reactions: 6
You can obviously all do what you want and I’m not attempting to moderate but I wouldn’t bother posting those things from tumblr about tattle, it’s just weirdos with too much time on their hands trying to start fights between the two places. They’ve probably been sitting waiting for that to be posted over here and there to be backlash about it etc, I wouldn’t give them the attention
Agree so much. Lets not bother about that platform because it only brings negativity. They obviously kinda hate us for no reason. We didn’t send him there. All we can do is to criticize and we already did that.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.