Ben Chilwell #9 Bens back playing! With hoe’s so we know his 3rd leg is working 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one can tell me this person is here for fun
Very suspicious indeed. Ugh Ben what if you had never been to that nasty place, so you wouldn’t be on a nasty newspaper’s nasty article i want to defend him but i cant😫😫😫

• Sad
Reactions: 3
No one can tell me this person is here for fun
The new people just post stuff on here that makes them sound like a bot. It’s so strange and has no relevance to the topic at all. Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re from the sun

Yes it seems sus but I feel kinda bad discussing the new members even though 90% I don’t understand what they mean, they’re clearly not a native speaker so.. idk maybe I’m too naive 😅

Reactions: 4
Don’t you think it’s funny how people read tattle like it’s the bible or something 😂 like what we say isn’t facts it’s just discussions and opinions from a bunch of random people who all just happen to like the same thing and somehow it ends up everywhere. Do they not realise we don’t know Ben and we probably will never know Ben

Yes it seems sus but I feel kinda bad discussing the new members even though 90% I don’t understand what they mean, they’re clearly not a native speaker so.. idk maybe I’m too naive 😅
There’s nothing wrong with new members because we were all new on here and some point. It’s just the ones that come on here with no ability to judge what is real and what isn’t. They take everything so seriously

It’s the new members that join post 1 or 2
Posts then never to be seen again same old story happened in the mason thread not to long back.

Don’t you think it’s funny how people read tattle like it’s the bible or something 😂 like what we say isn’t facts it’s just discussions and opinions from a bunch of random people who all just happen to like the same thing and somehow it ends up everywhere. Do they not realise we don’t know Ben and we probably will never know Ben

There’s nothing wrong with new members because we were all new on here and some point. It’s just the ones that come on here with no ability to judge what is real and what isn’t. They take everything so seriously
I dont even want to meet him or anyone famous i used to wanna get an autograph but now i dont even want that. I just want him to stop letting people post him because these newspapers are waiting for a little bit of bait and they jump on it. He should be more careful and sensitive. Thats all i want for him.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been on Twitter and seen hardly any bad thing said about him, everyone slating the scum.
It’s tumblr where they all hide in the anon comments and go off about it

Tbh this thread attracts a lot of weird people, not sure if you’ve all had the same experiences elsewhere that I have in relation to this thread but I can only assume the freaks are drawn to Ben 🤷‍♀️

The Sun don’t read here as far as I’m aware, but people have sold stories from Tattle to the Sun and admitted it, shared screenshots etc, I don’t think the sun can be arsed trawling through all the non-relevant stuff here, rather someone sends them all the important points. Lazy journalism basically

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been on Twitter and seen hardly any bad thing said about him, everyone slating the scum.
It’s tumblr where they all hide in the anon comments and go off about it
Chelsea pages were ignoring the incident from the beginning, but fans are defending him after the article saying the owner may have said it was okay to « play » with the tiger. it was the small football fan pages mostly girls discussing about the incident. I hope it doesn’t affect him badly and i hope he will never do a similar thing.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s stupid that the sun even think chelsea will respond to them, I’m sure they have more things going on right now than to worry about what Ben is doing on holiday, if they feel something needs to be done they will deal with him in private and not through the sun

I think it’s stupid that the sun even think chelsea will respond to them, I’m sure they have more things going on right now than to worry about what Ben is doing on holiday, if they feel something needs to be done they will deal with him in private and not through the sun
Chelsea are there like we’re caught up in a literal war can you chill out with Benjamin’s 🐱‘s (both types)

• Haha
Chelsea pages were ignoring the incident from the beginning, but fans are defending him after the article saying the owner may have said it was okay to « play » with the tiger. I hope it doesn’t affect him badly and i hope he will never do a similar thing.
It won’t effect him, yes he is stupid and Miami seems to make them all a bit delusional, but in his defence he has gone somewhere that allows it, so he wouldn’t have thought twice, again not be defending what he has done I don’t agree with those kind of places, they shouldn’t be allowed to operate but they are!

Chelsea are there like we’re caught up in a literal war can you chill out with Benjamin’s 🐱‘s (both types)

• Sad
It won’t effect him, yes he is stupid and Miami seems to make them all a bit delusional, but in his defence he has gone somewhere that allows it, so he wouldn’t have thought twice, again not be defending what he has done I don’t agree with those kind of places, they shouldn’t be allowed to operate but they are!
Yeah I agree. In a legal sense he hasn’t done anything wrong but it’s just morally wrong as of now until they change the laws for these types of zoos

• Sad
Yeah I agree. In a legal sense he hasn’t done anything wrong but it’s just morally wrong as of now until they change the laws for these types of zoos
Also there has been several attacks by the big cats and people got hurt. I don’t understand how There are more lions and tigers in the Us than in Asia and Africa and how the government let this so called « industry » go on. It was very stupid of him and i hope its the last stupid behavior we see from him. Be witty and sharp Ben, and be sensitive and educate yourself on your off days. We mean it.

Also there has been several attacks by the big cats and people got hurt. I don’t understand how There are more lions and tigers in the Us than in Asia and Africa and how the government let this so called « industry » go on. It was very stupid of him and i hope its the last stupid behavior we see from him. Be witty and sharp Ben. And be sensitive and educate yourself in your off days. We mean it.
I don’t want to get political but it’s all about money. If the business is pulling in money for the area and attracting tourists etc the government won’t care. If they decide to get rid of all the businesses that are wrong in the world it’ll just create a job for them that they don’t want to do. Florida is quite known for its animal shows too there’s a lot of sea life shows with orcas and other animals that are held in captivity. It brings in a lot of money for the state/cities so I doubt they’ll be getting rid of them any time soon

• Sad
Instead , just keep tweeting , retweeting , reposting , hashtags towards Chelsea , PETA , Football Associate to FIFA to discriminate his reputations and his position. There’s a lots of fans being treated over again about their favourite players which should’ve NOT happen.
You look and sound suspiciously like the new member that came on here yesterday morning.

Here we go again another new member who joined just a few hours ago

He unfolllwed everyone except Meghan. I can’t with him 😭 either way we will definitely not see anymore content I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️ Probably best for all 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He unfolllwed everyone except Meghan. I can’t with him 😭 either way we will definitely not see anymore content I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️ Probably best for all 😅
Thats the one he stuck his tongue at?😂 anyways last night this sh*t tabloid scared the tit out of me associating him with z*uma. Probably Ben doesn’t give a f 😫 definitely best for all he better do all his shenanigans privately. We dont wanna witness any boat adventure and see any animal in sight.

Thats the one he stuck his tongue at?😂 anyways last night this sh*t tabloid scared the tit out of me associating him with z*uma. Probably Ben doesn’t give a f 😫 definitely best for all he better do all his shenanigans privately. We dont wanna witness any boat adventure and see any animal in sight.
They can’t even compare what zuma did to what Ben did, Ben went somewhere that allows this, zuma did what he did because he is a prick.
the zoo’s shouldn’t be allowed to be open.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.