Ben Chilwell #9 Bens back playing! With hoe’s so we know his 3rd leg is working 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two bikinis still sound better than chanel pearl necklace🤣 i’m writing a report i wanna eat pistachios and i wanna understand if ben is drunk or not because we are witnessing their whole boat experience i’m afraid where this is going😬
hahah but that’s the fun part @fernly imagine what content we could get if this gets even more frisky 🤭😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
One thing I will say for Benjamin is the girls he pulls all tend to be super pretty. He could give Mason some tips 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think that Ben, Harvey and Anish all made a pact or something to not post anything about this trip at all. Like if Ben is going to be an idiot at least give us thirsty photos to make up for it jeez 🙄

• Haha
One thing I will say for Benjamin is the girls he pulls all tend to be super pretty. He could give Mason some tips 😭
Yes they are! I mean he’s rich and all but he’s also handsome so.. easy for him I guess? 😅 but that also applies to Mason.. maybe Ben’s the better tour guide 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I also think it’s funny he’s in Miami since that’s where Camila lives. I still follow her because I thought she was alright, she seems nice enough, and I noticed she’s unfollowed Harvey and Anish like probably in the last day 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I also think it’s funny he’s in Miami since that’s where Camila lives. I still follow her because I thought she was alright, she seems nice enough, and I noticed she’s unfollowed Harvey and Anish like probably in the last day 👀
She posted photos from his house weeks ago. I mean they are all weird idk what to make out of it🤣 no one is reliable in the network. Once you turn tour back they are gone. They all act like a bunch of high school teens.

• Haha
No way camila lives in Miami?!?! 🤣 I hope she goes in there and causes a scene purely for my own entertainment

• Haha
Nah. Camila had nothing to do with this. She only will want to get established name just like Rita Ora or Meghan Markle version 2.0. I think.

Uhhh I need the tea about what happened between them. Even Alex followed her and then C unfollowed Ben and Alex.. and why unfollow A & H now? 🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Uhhh I need the tea about what happened between them. Even Alex followed her and then C unfollowed Ben and Alex.. and why unfollow A & H now? 🧐🧐🧐
Not to mention Cmaila liked Alex’s photo and she deleted it🤣🤣🤣 and immediately unfollowed her after camila unfollowed her. She is a real deal🤣🤣🤣she doesn’t want any of her brothers shenanigans in her feed...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dunno, but I’d guess she knows they’re all in Miami. She hasn’t unfollowed Tom, the only one who isn’t in Miami 😂

• Haha
I always think that’s so embarrassing when the siblings are involved. Like what sister knows what her brother is doing with his side girls. Unless it was meant to be something more and that’s why Alex and camila followed each other… bit strange if you ask me

I laugh so hard with her always posting photos of Mercedes cars and saying it's her dream😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
Dunno, but I’d guess she knows they’re all in Miami. She hasn’t unfollowed Tom, the only one who isn’t in Miami 😂
I never knew she had feelings for Ben. I mean what a heartbreaker Ben is. Damn Ben!

I laugh so hard with her always posting photos of Mercedes cars and saying it's her dream😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Lewis is never gonna make her public i mean the guy is a playboy she probably has always a second option like Ben. It was so weird for her to come to his house and stay for a week. WEIRD🥴 and she was the one who followed alex first i mean have some dignity i havent followed my exes family for like months until we have a dinner together

• Haha
I never knew she had feelings for Ben. I mean what a heartbreaker Ben is. Damn Ben!
ngl he definitely has broken a few hearts along the way. My guess is he’s quite sweet, caring and affectionate but still a player so.. worst kind tbh 😭💔

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.