Ben Chilwell #9 Bens back playing! With hoe’s so we know his 3rd leg is working 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here’s my opinion: yes he can go on vacation and have fun but it’s seems like he doesn’t even care about making a sooner comeback - going clubbing in London, doing that rope thing don’t seem to good for an acl tear/ post acl op…
It’s all just very strange …

he could own up to going to Miami but he’s trying to be lowkey which doesn’t work with all the girls postong
tbh I don’t really care about his knee that much.. if this trip ends up hurting his schedule it’s up to him. Definitely not our problem girls 💁🏼‍♀️ I also think he will spend the majority of this trip on his back so… 🙈😅

He doesn’t seem to mind them posting though or he’s too drunk to care

Reactions: 3
The problem with the Football is wherever the summer or term pass. They always chose go to Florida as a lame excuses. If he doing for the charity foundation for causes some of y’all have voice need to shout out to the Chelsea. Any football club will never let any student ( player ) under injured circumstances do these kind of stuffs.

Reactions: 1
tbh I don’t really care about his knee that much.. if this trip ends up hurting his schedule it’s up to him. Definitely not our problem girls 💁🏼‍♀️ I also think he will spend the majority of this trip on his back so… 🙈😅

He doesn’t seem to mind them posting though or he’s too drunk to care

All i can say... he looks drunk btw and very ridiculous with that tongue and with that necklace. @Smca53 i agree that necklace should be dumped in the ocean and never see the sun again🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The problem with the Football is wherever the summer or term pass. They always chose go to Florida as a lame excuses. If he doing for the charity foundation for causes some of y’all have voice need to shout out to the Chelsea. Any football club will never let any student ( player ) under injured circumstances do these kind of stuffs.
He’s not there for the club

^ I mean, literally.

The club will have signed off on it but yeah, Ben is a footballer. Footballers are stupid as duck. In other news, water is wet 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That is true. Most of the players are play dumb as I can said. All I can said all the from Premier leagues to the World Cup and the schedule plays every week is hectics. Is like you are on steroids.
He just met that Jeremy ( Whatever actor ) in Uk. And after less than 24 hours with his two buddies , he booked to Miami. Chelsea is already under sanctions and he thinks this wiser he can do? Grow up.
Just captures all the videos to pictures, send it to Chelsea FC. It’s fine. The club will know what to do with him.

Reactions: 1
Can someone hide him again? It was so good without news of him. Give me Oscar updates!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can someone hide him again? It was so good without news of him. Give me Oscar updates!!!!!!!
Tbh i dont wanna see oscar near him because that doggo deserves better he better stay with his sister❤I wouldn’t my owner to have a video like that with a tiger

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
As much as I hate to say it, it's impossible for him not to know that this place is wrong and shouldn't exist. The animals are doped and anyone can see that. They just don't care because it 'doesn't affect' them at all and that's the truth!!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I see Ben’s spending his night rating girls flipping off the yacht 🙈 dumb hoe

• Wow
  • Haha
The money ran out and he could only take 2 of the 3 donkeys 😭
Maybe he is the only one in the group with a job surprisingly i mean i would never ever guessed it if thats the case🤣

@pischatio_leviosa71 your username made me crave pistachios in the middle of the night i mean i wanna cry...

• Haha
is he the one talking? 🧐 And why is she wearing two bikinis? 😭
Two bikinis still sound better than chanel pearl necklace🤣 i’m writing a report i wanna eat pistachios and i wanna understand if ben is drunk or not because we are witnessing their whole boat experience i’m afraid where this is going😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.