Ben Chilwell #9 Bens back playing! With hoe’s so we know his 3rd leg is working 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think that’s so embarrassing when the siblings are involved. Like what sister knows what her brother is doing with his side girls. Unless it was meant to be something more and that’s why Alex and camila followed each other… bit strange if you ask me
Alex was in the same game as she was (that's why they followed each other?), which was just the game he got injured. She literally jinxed him 😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2
ngl he definitely has broken a few hearts along the way. My guess is he’s quite sweet, caring and affectionate but still a player so.. worst kind tbh 😭💔
I reckon he’s got that charm and good chat (and he’s good looking. Anyone with eyes can see that tho) that’ll fool a lot of girls into thinking he’s one of the good ones when In reality he doesn’t ever feel the same way about these girls and he probably has the ability to just not fall for these girls because he’s in complete control of the situation. I know it’s horrible to say but I do get that vibe from him

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I reckon he’s got that charm and good chat (and he’s good looking. Anyone with eyes can see that tho) that’ll fool a lot of girls into thinking he’s one of the good ones when In reality he doesn’t ever feel the same way about these girls and he probably has the ability to just not fall for these girls because he’s in complete control of the situation. I know it’s horrible to say but I do get that vibe from him
Charm yes but good chat i doubt he seems like that one guy who always talks about himself in the first date so you decide there will be no more dates because you’re fed up listening to him praising himself. I feel like this about him since the first day i thought he was cute😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good night to everyone who were here tonight and those who couldn’t make it❤❤❤I have to go🥺 No good night to Ben from me because he doesn’t deserve it. Hes been a bad boy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Charm yes but good chat i doubt he seems like that one guy who always talks about himself in the first date so you decide there will be no more dates because you’re fed up listening to him praising himself. I feel like this about him since the first day i thought he was cute😂
Totally. If he wasn’t a footballer he would be like the ones who always say they COULD have been one but some horrible injury stopped them from becoming the next Pelé or Cruyff 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes they are! I mean he’s rich and all but he’s also handsome so.. easy for him I guess? 😅 but that also applies to Mason.. maybe Ben’s the better tour guide 🤡
Ben’s just better looking. But you didn’t hear that from me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Totally. If he wasn’t a footballer he would be like the ones who always say the COULD have been one but some horrible injury stopped them from becoming the next Pelé or Cruyff 😭
Well he can be the next ashley cole but he doesn’t give a f🤣 he loves night outs, alcohol and hanging out with several girls. These 3 things are the worst possible things in a pro athlete’s life. Good luck Ben

• Sad
Reactions: 3
No worries that much. Just post it on Twitter or other social media. Make it trend. Let the FA & Chelsea know what’s going happening to him next. And after that is up to everyone to trust & to unsupportive of him afterwards. 🥶

As a mason fan I’ll pretend I didn’t just read that 😡😂
Mason looks amazing tbh when his hair is good and i love his nose🤣 but Ben is a snacc you would eat from the package right away but after today i dont think anyone would want to touch him with bare hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If we all doesn’t do it by now instead like this without taking any actions what about the others who have been fooled by their favourite footballers in different countries? And after that football will be the least to care about. We all have a fullest life instead doing one kick. 😏

Mason looks amazing tbh when his hair is good and i love his nose🤣 but Ben is a snacc you would eat from the package right away but after today i dont think anyone would want to touch him with bare hands.
Mason is a whole god damn meal!!! And after today Ben is a lunchable at best 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Well I see Benjamin is causing a bit of drama 😂😂 Notning new there. Trouble is with Ben he doesn’t hide what he is doing gives off the I don’t care vibe.
as for knee heeling that’s on him if he is set back, won’t make the World Cup team if he carries on but only has himself to blame, on the other hand I get they are allowed Time off to do what they want.

Reactions: 3
i see Kelsey/kylie2 is in Miami but no sign of her being with Ben and he has been hanging out with that Meghan chick most of his days I also notice he hasn’t liked as many of her pictures as he usually would any1 else think he has given up with her

Reactions: 4
Well I see Benjamin is causing a bit of drama 😂😂 Notning new there. Trouble is with Ben he doesn’t hide what he is doing gives off the I don’t care vibe.
as for knee heeling that’s on him if he is set back, won’t make the World Cup team if he carries on but only has himself to blame, on the other hand I get they are allowed Time off to do what they want.
Good morning🙇‍♀️🙋‍♀️ Of course he can do whatever he wants and we never ever said something bad about him being in Miami or created drama out of it. If you’ve seen the previous posts yesterday morning we went crazy after that video him playing tug with that defenseless tiger behind the bars. I hope it drives everyone crazy who loves animals... he apparently doesn’t care about animals at all... anyways we gave up already he is just like that unfortunately😞🥺😫 we couldn’t even talk about the knee because we were so shocked after the video (i’m still shocked and sad)

Good morning🙇‍♀️🙋‍♀️ Of course he can do whatever he wants and we never ever said something bad about him being in Miami or created drama out of it. If you’ve seen the previous posts yesterday morning we went crazy after that video him playing tug with that defenseless tiger behind the bars. I hope it drives everyone crazy who loves animals... he apparently doesn’t care about animals at all... anyways we gave up already he is just like that unfortunately😞🥺😫 we couldn’t even talk about the knee because we were so shocked after the video (i’m still shocked and sad)
I never said you created drama? I’ve seen the previous posts hence why I said BEN is causing drama. Not you.

i see Kelsey/kylie2 is in Miami but no sign of her being with Ben and he has been hanging out with that Meghan chick most of his days I also notice he hasn’t liked as many of her pictures as he usually would any1 else think he has given up with her
I certainly hope so. It was getting embarrassing (for him) 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I never said you created drama? I’ve seen the previous posts hence why I said BEN is causing drama. Not you.
Still what he has done is worse than drama something serious. Other than that we all agree he can do what he wants on vacation but animals are not included in this🙏🙏🙏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.