Ben Chilwell #9 Bens back playing! With hoe’s so we know his 3rd leg is working 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What girl was that? I thought they’ve been private all along 😬
It was @taylorbakerrr who posted the original video and I went on her account earlier today and she wasn’t private. But I just went to look just now and she’s private. You can still see the share of the video on her friends story tho

• Wow
Reactions: 2
In other news the tumblr girls are popping off about the Ben drama. I have to admit I am a lurker on tumblr (yes I know shameful but don’t hate me plz) and all the people are beefing each other it’s a bit mad I have to say

It was @taylorbakerrr who posted the original video and I went on her account earlier today and she wasn’t private. But I just went to look just now and she’s private. You can still see the share of the video on her friends story tho
Ahh I now see - he doesn’t even follow her, so I don’t even know who her friends are 😂 just interesting to see what strange people who he’s surrounding him with

Last edited:
  • Wow
She blocked my random account because I sent her the link to peta's website 💀
She said « wHaTeVeR » 🤒Ben and his friends need that link too... maybe they’ll be more educated on wild animals not only pets. If they can read of course.

Reactions: 5
She said « wHaTeVeR » 🤒Ben and his friends need that link too... maybe they’ll be more educated on wild animals not only pets. If they can read of course.
they can’t read anything right now, they are busy posting from a yacht (surprisingly 🤡). No Ben in sight though - maybe he fell over board or something 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Let’s hope Kelsey fans who ship them don’t see these videos🤣 He is making Jack look like a saint (i mean at least his side chicks don’t show cringe videos)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The fact that he doesn’t come as cute anymore after that video... ughh and that fvcking necklace... he’ll get a chanel logo shaped sunburnt he loves it so much.
Same.
But also cause he tries way too hard and ends up looking ridiculous with his ✌🏻 and his tongue sticking out, don’t get me started on that damned Chanel necklace 😭😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s funny how he’s not posting about the trip at all. I was manifesting a shirtless Ben pic but this is not what I meant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So here’s my opinion: yes he can go on vacation and have fun but it’s seems like he doesn’t even care about making a sooner comeback - going clubbing in London, doing that rope thing don’t seem to good for an acl tear/ post acl op…
It’s all just very strange …

he could own up to going to Miami but he’s trying to be lowkey which doesn’t work with all the girls postong

Reactions: 4
Sorry. May I know what the hell he’s doing in Miami? Shouldn’t he’s under recovery treatment for another four to six weeks?
What is happening? Does the Chelsea send him there? Or it was both plan?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.