Ben Chilwell #9 Bens back playing! With hoe’s so we know his 3rd leg is working 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as for knee heeling that’s on him if he is set back, won’t make the World Cup team if he carries on
Well if he doesn't go to the World Cup he will have more time to partyyyYYYYYYYYYyyY with his mates

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Erghh These antics and the Chanel necklace I’m cringing. I’ve got the ick big time. The tug of war with the tiger, stupid and ignorant on so many levels. Are all footballers idiots? Most it would seem. My West Ham captains Mark Noble and Dec are good guys I'm sure. Hendo seems ok. There may be a few others but they’re few and far between 😡🤢🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Erghh These antics and the Chanel necklace I’m cringing. I’ve got the ick big time. The tug of war with the tiger, stupid and ignorant on so many levels. Are all footballers idiots? Most it would seem. My West Ham captains Mark Noble and Dec are good guys I'm sure. Hendo seems ok. There may be a few others but they’re few and far between 😡🤢🤦🏻‍♀️
Hendo!! 😍 he seems so decent, faithful and actually has a moral compass. I will not accept any bad rumours about him 🥺

• Heart
I feel sick every time I remember the video with the tiger and them finding it funny... The animal is clearly doped💔💔💔💔
I can sympathize with you. Poor tigers. I watched a video based on this issue last night and there are hundreds of places like that in the U.S and hundreds of people visit these places. Still cannot comprehend how they couldn’t think its not okay at all. There are chimpanzees and some other animals in the zoo as well😫🥺 Wish the government takes some precautions and do something about these wild animals. Ben seemed very nice and looked like an empath. The joke makes it way worse. One of my game buddies said I’m overreacting just because its ben chilwell we are talking about. I’m so surprised how people are biased when it comes to their favourites.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I saw this photo and felt everything until I realised he is wearing a fluffy cardigan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

EXACTLY THIIIIS. He looks greasy and muddy. He needs a shower. He looks like he applied a fenty highlighter on. Looking like a disco ball.
He looks like those greasy guys who chat you up in a club and won’t leave you alone 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t say anything because I sweat like mad the minute it’s remotely hot BUT I also wouldn’t wear a fluffy cardigan in Miami or ever 😩

• Haha
His brain is just for decoration!!!!!!
Loook🤣🤣🤣 he is getting cooked🤣 they are making fun of him.
71E2C580-0AFF-4C57-81BE-54A55DDCE6DA.jpeg

He does not do well in the heat for too long. Like everyone else has been saying, he’s look greasy and almost swollen? He looks a bit like a lobster.
OMG HE REALLY LOOKS LIKE A LOBSTER🤣🤣🤣 and i thought he would look delicious with freckles but these freckles look so big. How much has he stayed in the sun?🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.