Ben Chilwell #9 Bens back playing! With hoe’s so we know his 3rd leg is working 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“she doesn’t have much grip, does she” - you clearly forgot his ✨jOkE✨ 🤢
Yeah I feel bleeping sick (and disappointed). It's not that hard to put the name of the place you're going to visit on google to know if it's a good or bad place, you just need to care a little bit about what you're doing...

• Sad
Reactions: 4
“she doesn’t have much grip, does she” - you clearly forgot his ✨jOkE✨ 🤢
He thinks he is SO funny 😖he clearly doesn’t give a fvck ughhh thats why i hate my parasocial relationships with celebs. I love them and i support without knowing anything about them and then they do such stupid things like this. Let alone he doesn’t care about his injury he doesn’t care they are torturing this tiger collectively and thinks its a fun activity. Does he think this tiger enjoys being fooled by them?🤒 its funny huh ben to make fun of a cat behind the bars?

• Sad
Yes I agree with you both! I mean we KNEW he’s not the sharpest tool but.. idk. We will never really knew them and I’m okay with that like I enjoy his pictures, him playing (on the field not with animals in captivity - obviously) and a little bit of gossip but something like this has entirely different dynamics.
And I yes I also thought he was a tad more reflective about things like that. But I guess I was wrong. Men only disappoint - even the ones we don’t even know personally 😵💫😅

• Sad
Reactions: 5
There’s nothing I can say that hasn’t already been said here. Disappointed and disgusted doesn’t cover it. 😣

• Sad
❤❤ I lurk but I haven’t really had anything to say, he hasn’t been doing much to talk about if only he’d kept that up

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ngl I prefer not to hear from him than to have unpleasant news like this 🙄

Reactions: 2
Ngl I prefer not to hear from him than to have unpleasant news like this 🙄
Me too. I just needed to rant a little about what I found lurking in the middle of a disappointing night 😭 I don’t want to spoil the fun or something 🤕

• Sad
Anyway the superior Chilwell is and will always be this little one here!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Screenshot_20220319-093821.png

• Heart
  • Sad
People are coming for you Benjamin 😫😬😬😬😞 wish you didnt film the video and wish you didnt go there in the first place.
The best anons are the ones blaming the girls… yeah like Ben was threatened to be there 😅 never knew how sexist fanGIRLS could be 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
The best anons are the ones blaming the girls… yeah like Ben was threatened to be there 😅 never knew how sexist fanGIRLS could be 🤔
I didnt blame Ben in Jeremy Piven situation even if i got the ick because maybe he didnt know or hear about the charges because i didnt know about it :( but in this situation he is 💯 % the one to be blamed. Of course those girls were aware but they are responsible for themselves not for Ben or his friends of course. Ben could have chosen not to go there...there are hundreds of other fun activities he could do but he chose this. Not to mention the « grip » situation🤮 it makes me sick even to think about it.

Reactions: 3
I'm fuming with the video of them playing tug war with the tiger!!!!!!!
I’d be interested to know who posted that video! My bet their trying to impress the chicks …

weird that Tom doesn’t seem to be around

The girl who posted the video with Ben has now privated her Instagram so I assume she’s getting hate for the video

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.